CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
From today's ride ..a donut shop in Williamsburg, Ohio

61afd5d022746c712d488e52e4623aa8.jpg


hey anybody else playing?



.
 
I’m playing Mr. ferret. This picture was taken in front of a Catholic School where my wife taught Music until she retired. School is located just outside the City of Middletown, NY. It was a beautiful day for a ride.
a4a149adebb4574fbddf1f9ba6c7d067.jpg
 
Good job Suhawk.

Hmmm those are the same rabbits and chicks on the stores down here. Must be a kit they buy.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Good job Suhawk.

Hmmm those are the same rabbits and chicks on the stores down here. Must be a kit they buy.
No way ferret! Mrs. suhawk says our pre-kindergarten children are very creative. :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
From today's ride ..a donut shop in Williamsburg, Ohio

61afd5d022746c712d488e52e4623aa8.jpg


hey anybody else playing?



.
Feel free to steal this idea, anyone ... I reckon day after Easter those annoying little marshmallow PEEPS® are half-price (evil laugh). :D
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Welcome to the Forum ArbitraryThawt. If you ride a CB1100, please feel free to register it with the Forum. When not elsewhere, you will be here.

Thank you GoldOxide!
I actually just picked up a crashed 2014 CB1100 with 4500 miles. I have it up and running it just needs some cosmetic work at this point.

I’m also just figuring out all the functions in the Forum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This one is a serious contender for the cheesiest picture of the month.



Did not have to go far, these are my neighbor's Easter decorations. Beautiful weather in Florida, not too hot and humid yet, but Summer is coming...:-/
 
No ‘64, your picture is a serious contender for the Best picture of the month! Good thing you didn’t park your CB any closer to that mama rabbit, the engine’s heat could have melted the rabbit’s hand and you would have 3 flat rabbits with crying kids coming out of the house in your picture! ;)
 
Here's my entry for April. I took it a couple weeks ago and decided to post it on Easter.

The funny thing about it is... the rabbit has been there for decades and is there all year long!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top