Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Best thing I EVER did in my life was NEVER to start smoking , saved me from a lot of health problems and saved me a lot of money to spend on motorcycles !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So many people I know and have known who did not smoke, but their partners or family members did. Lest not forget the non-smokers.Houtman_imp said:Best thing I EVER did in my life was NEVER to start smoking , saved me from a lot of health problems and saved me a lot of money to spend on motorcycles !
I wish I had never started. All of those years of wasted money and it sure didn't help my health. Quitting was one of the hardest things I have done but also one of the most rewarding.Houtman_imp said:Best thing I EVER did in my life was NEVER to start smoking , saved me from a lot of health problems and saved me a lot of money to spend on motorcycles !
I wish I had never started. All of those years of wasted money and it sure didn't help my health. Quitting was one of the hardest things I have done but also one of the most rewarding. Well done for quitting , it is easier for a person to stop smoking than it is when the smoking stops you.KiowaEagle_imp said:I wish I had never started. All of those years of wasted money and it sure didn't help my health. Quitting was one of the hardest things I have done but also one of the most rewarding.Houtman_imp said:Best thing I EVER did in my life was NEVER to start smoking , saved me from a lot of health problems and saved me a lot of money to spend on motorcycles !
Maybe that will change.Ah ya, FL, TX, and my favourites: AZ and CA. Indeed, it has been quiet lately.The ferret_imp said:Every month of the year its riding season somewhere in the world and we have members there. It may not be good weather for you guy in Canada, but probably is in Fla, Texas, Az, Cal, and other places around the globe now.
Interesting question.misterprofessionality_imp said:So is there a protocol if Zbillibuster does not select a monthly challenge?
Wondering the same thing.Cormanus_imp said:HigginsNYC, is that picture an entry in the monthly photo comp?

Cormanus_imp said:HigginsNYC, is that picture an entry in the monthly photo comp?