CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s zbillster’s call for the February challenge.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I think it’s zbillster’s call for the February challenge.
Alright ... I had to go through 130+ pages of thread history to see what's already been done ... :D

Weather may be limiting some participants, but I'll make it pretty accessible. One of the things I like to hit going through small towns on back roads ... because it seems every small town has one ... are antique stores.

So for February ... Antique/Junk Shops!
 

Rare that I break out a bike that has been winterized, but with temps hitting 63 degrees, I couldn’t stand it any longer!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
They manufactured pianos in this building in Ripley, Ohio along the Ohio River in the 1850's. Now it's an Antique Shoppe

fbf73904d785973d5c8fd9ecc15ea290.jpg


248245bbe33c42016aa643b4c1fb3d5e.jpg
 
One of the many real things that makes 'merica great: Endless opportunities to find gems like these. The findings are virtually endless.

... and apple pie!

... and peach pie if yer ferm Georgia!

Great image.

- - -

Note: This is an outsider's opinion.
 
First time out today since my heart surgery and it really felt good to be riding again.

This little antique, furniture and "junk" shop is in "downtown" Blackshear, GA.

dc7fdca2e64daffcf5bc07a63a507d54.jpg


383ae38506cb9dcf6493d827a9ab4e7b.jpg


692cecd03fecc007ce5cf05ae1b807c7.jpg


5f9ec69e9bab10cd20bd61f9b7ae43c9.jpg
 
Good job redbirds! And again, love those 2013's with the red side covers!
 
And now the Sandford and Son theme is stuck in my head...
 
redbirds_imp said:
First time out today since my heart surgery and it really felt good to be riding again.

This little antique, furniture and "junk" shop is in "downtown" Blackshear, GA.

dc7fdca2e64daffcf5bc07a63a507d54.jpg


383ae38506cb9dcf6493d827a9ab4e7b.jpg


692cecd03fecc007ce5cf05ae1b807c7.jpg


5f9ec69e9bab10cd20bd61f9b7ae43c9.jpg
Like those red side covers on the 2013.
 
So it being my theme, and it being almost halfway through the month, I feel obliged to post some ... it finally stopped raining and took it out for a night run to stir up the fluids ... so ended up with some night shots ...

b4143265e18555d82bc99f1704388b53.jpg


d36e0b148ac2bb28437486308eec4854.jpg


4e80bcc32bc0c4dc3bdf9a142edbdc35.jpg


a49800829a3570d00a036e8b75f36de5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top