CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I could probably recreate the last ad you copied (I'm sure I must have an outfit like that around here somewhere) although I'm not too sure it you will enjoy it......
 
Thread starter
LOL use2b! I can't tell which are the ads and which are your pics! That's testament to the great mods on your bike and it's a great start towards what I was looking for. However, since it's raining there, I have to ask if your pics were taken after the beginning of this month's challenge. If they were earlier, then you'll have to resubmit.

I'd love to see our pics composed with the bikes and people in the same position relative to the ad photo. Backgrounds are important, but do not need to match closely. However, I'm not using anything other than the copycat pic includes a CB1100, was taken after 8/1, and is submitted with a picture of the ad you were copying. So use2b will be first in, IF his pics were taken yesterday or today.

Keep 'em coming!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
LOL use2b! I can't tell which are the ads and which are your pics! That's testament to the great mods on your bike and it's a great start towards what I was looking for. However, since it's raining there, I have to ask if your pics were taken after the beginning of this month's challenge. If they were earlier, then you'll have to resubmit.

I'd love to see our pics composed with the bikes and people in the same position relative to the ad photo. Backgrounds are important, but do not need to match closely. However, I'm not using anything other than the copycat pic includes a CB1100, was taken after 8/1, and is submitted with a picture of the ad you were copying. So use2b will be first in, IF his pics were taken yesterday or today.

Keep 'em coming!
they are older pics so Mods delete my post please
 
Definitely not going to delete them, use2b; they're too good. They'll just not count as the winner as I understand the rules.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
I like if someone openly admits errors or mistakes ....
Have to say I am a member just to have fun and sometimes do not comprehend the rules plus have no desire to win anything .
may or may not be out of place to explain but i suffered a serious head injury while in the Marines and am 100% disabled. have been told to stay off motorcycles since 1972 yet ride one just about every day.
no need to reply and i do not mean to derail this thread , yet felt it was time to explain why i screw up sometimes .
 
It's not a even a screw-up use2b. The thread's 107 pages long now and most of us have forgotten the rules. One thing's for sure, there's no prize—unless you think having to figure out the next month's competition is a prize.
 
use2b_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I like if someone openly admits errors or mistakes ....
Have to say I am a member just to have fun and sometimes do not comprehend the rules plus have no desire to win anything .
may or may not be out of place to explain but i suffered a serious head injury while in the Marines and am 100% disabled. have been told to stay off motorcycles since 1972 yet ride one just about every day.
no need to reply and i do not mean to derail this thread , yet felt it was time to explain why i screw up sometimes .
I suffered a serious head injury while in the Marines and am 100% disabled..... felt it was time to explain why I screw up sometimes .

Wish I had a legitimate reason :(
 
91021a3fd5e05f098cbc211369b6740e.jpg


f6fa93cca2b8096cc2c0be02f2a43a51.jpg
 
Right-on Ferret, that is a much closer approach.
Spent some time erasing a fence that was in the way in photoshop and added a pic that does not count but filled in an otherwise white space ( the left one
Since the cb1100 is in hibernation i went with the stand-in.

The pose is not correct but it was either this or a bike in it's own shadow.......

4975f71214c66d51f7865f5a9a84f541.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top