KiowaEagle_imp
Road warrior
How are you liking that K&H Hi seat zbillster?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm going to crunch some numbers, take some comparison photos, and add my full review to the appropriate thread. The short answer is ... I think it's a little better, but I don't think it's $700 better than the stock one.KiowaEagle_imp said:How are you liking that K&H Hi seat zbillster?
This reminds me of last October when I rented a Vespa in Tuscany for four days ... try obeying the 30kph limit passing through towns and you'll get run over. Took me a couple of days to realize what the photo cameras look like ... have gotten two traffic tickets so far after the fact ... :-/The ferret_imp said:Beautiful Delphisa
19 mph :rofl: I have trouble going 25 mph in my neighborhood.
Outlaw..that's what I am
zbillster_imp said:This reminds me of last October when I rented a Vespa in Tuscany for four days ... try obeying the 30kph limit passing through towns and you'll get run over. Took me a couple of days to realize what the photo cameras look like ... have gotten two traffic tickets so far after the fact ... :-/The ferret_imp said:Beautiful Delphisa
19 mph :rofl: I have trouble going 25 mph in my neighborhood.
Outlaw..that's what I am
Photo chronicle on Flickr: Tuscany via Vespa

Pfft. THat's nothing. Come to Cincy. Common motorcycle gear gym shoes, shorts and sunglasses. That's it.Bheezy27403_imp said:Pfft. That's nothing. Go to Myrtle Beach SC. Common motorcycle gear: flip flops, tank top, shorts, no helmet.





I was thinking of getting one of those muffler protectors ... how's the fit and install? What's the brand?suhawk305_imp said:Photo taken today in nearby Port Jervis, NY.
![]()
I was thinking of getting one of those muffler protectors ... how's the fit and install? What's the brand?zbillster_imp said:I was thinking of getting one of those muffler protectors ... how's the fit and install? What's the brand?suhawk305_imp said:Photo taken today in nearby Port Jervis, NY.
![]()
Yes, my area has a lot of old settlements being close to the Lower Hudson River (Dutch settlers). Port Jervis is on the Delaware with the confluence with the Neversink River. A lot of battle sites with the "Native American" (don't want to get jammed-up with the PC crowd here) Minisink population in this area, even during the Revolutionary War.The ferret_imp said:Very cool Suhawk. It appears Port Jervis is quite an old settlement.