cookiemech
Running like a top
Will a June photo challenge be announced soon?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi to allCormanus_imp said:mscb1100 was first in for May, http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12191&pid=203881#pid203881, even though I posted the photo for him. His call, I think.
Zoom out on your mapmisterprofessionality_imp said:doh! i'm out i guess. just did a map search within about 100 miles of me and there's not a single place with the word Tamale in the name. lots of places that sell them, nobody proud enough of it to put it in the name. there's always next month...
I did the same thing and found the same place. School buses behind a chain link fence with a homeless guy staring at the google mobile as it drove by. Widened up my search area and ended up in Ghana, Africa.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I just did a search of the DC area and am amazed to find only one. And the address on Google maps shows nothing there but a school bus storage lot in a bad part of town. But I like the challenge and will persevere!
I did the same thing and found the same place. School buses behind a chain link fence with a homeless guy staring at the google mobile as it drove by. Widened up my search area and ended up in Ghana, Africa.tommymck_imp said:I did the same thing and found the same place. School buses behind a chain link fence with a homeless guy staring at the google mobile as it drove by. Widened up my search area and ended up in Ghana, Africa.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I just did a search of the DC area and am amazed to find only one. And the address on Google maps shows nothing there but a school bus storage lot in a bad part of town. But I like the challenge and will persevere!
New York Ave. isn't so bad in the daytime, but slim pickins relative to photo-ops.
If the challenge had the word "crabs" in it, then we'd be set in this neck of the woods...
:biker:The ferret' pid='207457' dateline='1528060489 said:lol that might be a bit restrictive.. there are none by me either..we are German up here... How about if you at least add Tacos to the name ..that way we can get a Taco Bell :rofl:
[/quote
OK, lets broaden the theme a little
Tacos or Tamales for our South to Southeast members or any others
Struedel or Snitzel for our North Central members:rofl:
Crabs, Oysters, Shrimp for our seafood lovers
Any fusion cuisine for our west coast members:beerchug:
Hey, its all in good fun just get out, ride and take a photo.
Be creative
oh, believe me, i did. i was sticking to the radius i could reasonably travel to-and-from on a day off without bedding down somewhere remote. we don't have many "good" roads in South Carolina, so as long as I'm in my home state it's usually less about the journey and more about the destination. despite the plethora of mexican establishments in the state of SC, none seem to have "Tamale" in the name based on initial research.Mscb1100_imp said:Zoom out on your mapmisterprofessionality_imp said:doh! i'm out i guess. just did a map search within about 100 miles of me and there's not a single place with the word Tamale in the name. lots of places that sell them, nobody proud enough of it to put it in the name. there's always next month...
Remember, you re a CB 1100 rider
Seriously, guys check your area, if this is too restrictive I ll modify it
RockHop_imp said:I'm in Texas, how hard can it be?
![]()