CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter
I went for an evening ride last night, it being the first truly warm evening of the year, and saw the full moon rise up in its burnt-orange splendor. 24 hours early for my purposes.
 
This one from Mscb1100 on whose behalf I'm posting. He'll have to tell you where and when he took the photograph.

bbee83675a0b68d0b238b94e625e458a.jpg
 
787964df54f18034277ff93b8ad33e7f.jpg


b4d34c47fe47bf3e20ff12a94d6308ea.jpg


How in the heck did MScb1100 get such clear photos lol? It's dark out here in the country

First 2 were with my camera. This one was with my cell phone

5ae5d60c2faaa42063ca8658c954df93.jpg


k ...now I'm going to bed lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
787964df54f18034277ff93b8ad33e7f.jpg


b4d34c47fe47bf3e20ff12a94d6308ea.jpg


How in the heck did MScb1100 get such clear photos lol? It's dark out here in the country

First 2 were with my camera. This one was with my cell phone

5ae5d60c2faaa42063ca8658c954df93.jpg


k ...now I'm going to bed lol
My wife loves full moons and makes me come out to view them whenever they occur.
Since it was the photo challenge for the month she didn’t have to ask twice.
Rolled cb out of garage to driveway and turned on the two driveway floodlights.
 
Best I could do . . . pathetic, I know . . .

I tried taking photos at night. I could see the moon OK, but unless I artificially lighted the bike, it wouldn't show up. Not having any real photographic skills and not wanting to make an entire project of it, I gave up.

The moon was still visible early this morning, so I rolled the CB out of the garage and took this.

 
I like it cookiemech. I almost took the same pic on this mornings very early ride, even swung into position to take it, before I realized I was on my ST and not the CB.
 
Thread starter
Not MY CB, but I’m at the rally and this one was in the right position.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
nightpics have not a " right exposure" ...no, its always your own decision how bright it shall be something in the endeffect.......

for example , a fully automatic at cam helps not in this moment .....btw. in my first pic its realy the moon and not the sun or i dont put by software a white point there ...smile...but i used any levers at the pic software.....bcos it was only the mobilecam...
 
This would have worked better one day earlier.... exept it rained then.
Anyway i shuffled in a spare moon, just in case.

4365db9bea9a4659522fe8bd75b22418.jpg


Very much like mscb1100's shot and the blue swiss cheese moon from alprider, it's a timing thing eh?.
 
Nice. Strange to think I often get to look at another aspect of that same ocean.
805d9cb42c7bd0940e5f0c4dc82dd3c8.jpg
 
Er ... you’re quite correct cookiemech. Now there’s the moderator’s dilemma: move the offending posts and make a nonsense of yours, or leave them? I’m lazy. I’m going with option 2!

Good to see you again, metalmaven.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top