Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm thinking you need to get one, ferret.The ferret_imp said:found another one
![]()

Nope. Something about "toss you for it." not to give away the punch lineInhouse Bob_imp said:Nope. Something about "toss you for it." not to give away the punch lineCormanus_imp said:Was it this one, InhouseBob?
A Texas farmer, on a tour Down Under, was talking to a bloke about his ranch back home. “It’s so big”, he said, “that I can start driving from one side at sun rise and not have reached the other at nightfall.”
The bloke took a a sip from his beer, nodded, and said, “I had a car like that once.”
On the matter of farm sizes, it is, of course, the Chinese, who now lay claim to the largest farm on the planet. The Mudanjiang City Mega Farm in Heilongjiang, China, manages an astounding 22,500,000 acres. Australia’s largest, Anna Creek Stationacres. For more information, see Biggest Farms In The World![]()


Actually a very apropos quote. I think the Southern Cross windmills are the largest diameter windmills (windpumps) in the collection.The ferret_imp said:lol that's not a windmill mate. THIS is a windmill...well a bunch of them! Good job Rockhop.