RockHop_imp
Running like a top
Ferret - better hope the Windmill Anti-Defamation League never gets "wind" of this ...:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Ferret - better hope the Windmill Anti-Defamation League never gets "wind" of this ...:rofl:RockHop_imp said:Ferret - better hope the Windmill Anti-Defamation League never gets "wind" of this ...:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Way to go Mscb. I have to wonder why people would put a fake windmill in their yard. They are not cute, like the deer. They are not pretty, like flowers. Beats a used ceramic toilet though ( I have seen those too)
Fortunately, you didn't call them whirligigs.
Fortunately, you didn't call them whirligigs.
:rofl: My wife says I am naive about lots of things. I see something and wonder why people would do it, and she just tells me how naive I am and that people are just different and like different things.
Fortunately, you didn't call them whirligigs.
:rofl: My wife says I am naive about lots of things. I see something and wonder why people would do it, and she just tells me how naive I am and that people are just different and like different things.
Actually, I think most of us are like that.
However, to broaden your horizons, you could visit the Mid-America Windmill Museum in Kendalville, IN (north of Fort Wayne). Windmills are quite fascinating and more complicated than you might think. Take lots of pictures.






