CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned your teeth yet, Ben?
 
Yes, and thank goodness I have a full helmet or they would be full of bugs.
Hopefully InHouseBob will help us out here with a new subject. I have been just riding aimlessly about the countryside, viewing views and seeing sights, but without a focus or a cause.
The days stretch on like a bite of cheese from a hot pizza.
Please, Bob, put an end to my purposeless meanderings!

Ben
 
Thread starter
I have notified Bob via email of his obligations vis a vis this thread. I know he's swamped with real work, but he'll come up with something.

Now, if it were my decision, I'd probably say something self-serving like "Take a picture of your bike in front of The Trails Inn motel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas" (by the way, there's still at least one room available there) :D
 
Thanks for the tip! I remember reading some of that, but didn't recall what a racy character the Ferret is! I barely got through his first post before I noticed that he intended to stay at "XXX" one night, then planning to ride "XXX" the next day. I thought this was a G rated forum!

Ben
 
Crikey! I'll have to go back and re-read it.
 
I see Use2B is online RIGHT NOW! Maybe he will give us some direction lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
I see Use2B is online RIGHT NOW! Maybe he will give us some direction lol
just logged back in and catching up reading , haven't a clue on a challenge so you guys decide one .
wouldn't be fare if it was post a hot chic in a bikini setting on your bike now would it? :thumbsup:
 
Let's make it easy. I will call it.

ANY BODY OF WATER (except puddles lol) Lake, River, Ocean, Creek, Waterfall, Pool etc
 
Perfect timing, I was out to lunch! Here's a pic of my CB with the Newport Bay behind it:
87ca56cfb713ce974689fe053472305e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cool phot c-breezy. Only 1 demerit for parking under a " no parking anytime" sign lol.

You pick June 1, Don't be late !
 
use2b_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I see Use2B is online RIGHT NOW! Maybe he will give us some direction lol
just logged back in and catching up reading , haven't a clue on a challenge so you guys decide one .
wouldn't be fare if it was post a hot chic in a bikini setting on your bike now would it? :thumbsup:
Dude, don't go there. Its caused more trouble than it's worth around here.

Welcome back by the way.

Nice shot, c-breezy! Did you ride away or were you towed from the no-parking zone?
 
LOL ferret, where can we view our demerits earned? I looked in User CP and couldn't find it. Also: June 1st, I won't forget ;)

Cormanus, thx, and no towing for me, it was get the shot and get gone! I better be careful though huh!
 
Oh my! I haven't been checking the forum enough and didn't realize I had been put in charge for May's selection. But it looks like things have moved on in good order. I will see if I can find some water to post up.
 
Cmon guys this should be an easy one. Anyone riding at all should be able to get a pic with a body of water. Now, get out there, ride your bikes, take some pics and post em up for all to enjoy.
 
Will do so, but I still had posted some pics with my CB and water together earlier.
It's not this kind of a long awaited challenge anymore. Nevertheless I do my best at the waterside, where I live.

Wisedrum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top