CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisedrum seems to be our next theme chooser. I believe he has said that the theme is "A Gathering." That is, a group shot of a group of bikes/bikers together.
Or this?
 
Use2b is a winner! It's not surprising that folks didn't see your bike as new. It's a classic, no matter what year.
Here's my gathering shot from yesterday's breakfast ride with the old ADV gang. After a nice pizza brunch, I headed home while they went wild in the dirt.
 
Maybe Wisedrum has misunderstood a previous post and was thinking, what the next monthly theme could be. He read something of gathering and then asked the forum, if it shall be the April theme. Allright, if you like it and think that it can be the next, why not, let's take it. I try to find an adaquate motive, haven't seen one yet. But April is long.

Wisedrum
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Use2b is a winner! It's not surprising that folks didn't see your bike as new. It's a classic, no matter what year.
Here's my gathering shot from yesterday's breakfast ride with the old ADV gang. After a nice pizza brunch, I headed home while they went wild in the dirt.


How was it being back on the CB, Bob?
 
Nice shots. What is it with Aussies and their old cars and motorcycles?? I saw many more classic cars and bikes there than in the US. It was very cool.
 
Have a good time Sea? Get a burger? Heard there was a real crowd there.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Have a good time Sea? Get a burger? Heard there was a real crowd there.
They sold 3362 burgers, 2 of them to me. :D Had a great time. I'll post a brief report about it later or tomorrow.
 
Oh what a gathering of innocent lambs right before Easter.
One black sheep standing right in front of them.
That's what I call a season fitting gathering.



Wisedrum
 
good one Wisedrum. Hmm I have been too rigid in my interpretation of gathering.
 
Nice picture, Wisedrum.

What do you have covering your brake lever?
 
It's something that shall hinder the brake and clutch lever from getting to cold while grabbing them. It's a kind of foam piece. Don't know the exact name for this accessory. I bought in a bike shop. It works somehow and by imagination. Though it is meant to be used in colder periods of the year like winter, I leave it the whole year where it is now. Like the way it feels.

Wisedrum
 
Ah ... that makes sense. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top