Elipten_imp
Road warrior
Wisedrum please details on those fork seal protectors
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



Cormanus_imp said:Some of you may think there were some posts right here about suhawk305's mishap with his bike. You're right: there were some posts here, but I've now moved them all to this more appropriate thread.
suhawk305_imp said:This is the oldest existing wire suspension bridge in the United States - the Delaware Aqueduct, or Roebling Bridge as it is now known. Begun in 1847 as one of four suspension aqueducts on the Delaware and Hudson Canal, it was designed by and built under the supervision of John A. Roebling, future engineer of the Brooklyn Bridge. The Roebling Bridge spans over the Delaware River between Minisink Ford, New York and Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania. Roebling's Delaware Aqueduct - Wikipedia
[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/suhawk305/media/100_3888_zpsqqfocn9u.jpg.html]
This is the first significant ride I taken on my CD11 since I purchased it last November.
The ride started out well, however, my return trip was did not go so well. I was riding on an unfamiliar secondary road, went around a curve a little too fast and found myself sliding down the sand. I did not get too hurt, the worst part is I ended up on the side of the bike and the side kick stand foot extension tore through my jeans' crotch (no need to go further.) The kick stand had my jeans tied up! A couple of good Samaritans stopped, helped me unbury my handlebar stuck in the ground. Got the bike up and rode it about 25 miles to my friend at his body shop. He knows the the owner of the Honda dealer and they will fix my bike. It will be alot of parts.
[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/suhawk305/media/100_3890_zps8p8xdekh.jpg.html]
At the home front, my wife was not too pleased when I came through the door. She is worried about my future with my CB11. Hope to get to ride it again. Other wise, there will be a CB11 with only about 180 miles on the odometer for sale.
Tomorrow is another day.
I haven't got gaiters on my bike!Ben70_imp said:Calling Use2b.... You're up, brother! Please don' say "Your bike with a gator"
Ben
