CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed all of the bridge pictures!

Today is a better day with ice packs wrapped around the swelling. Thank all of you for your supportive comments. I will ride again!
 
Good point use2b...1st mod my family recommended is spoked training wheels!

Actually, I had to get a loan to buy the bike (my wife would not let me spend our house remodeling money). I like the way my standard CB11 looks as stock. Any custom work I would prefer such as sliver rims, other than back engine, etc. is just not that important to me. I just want to keep her shiny and ride it, hopefully upright on the two wheels. :thumbsup:

One mod I may go for is to have my stainless header pipes coated by a place like "Jet-Hot High Performance Coatings".

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. I should be ready to ride again even before by CB11 is fixed. If necessary, I will put the cleaned/rebuilt carbs back on the CB77 and ride that.
 
suhawk, that polished finish on the header pipes looks well-worth it and especially nice matching all the shiny parts on the stock bike - here's hoping you get her fixed quickly!

Here are my final two submissions for this month's challenge. One is a little bridge on one of my favorite trails:


50db1ceffa589c218baed1a2057ab71e.jpg


The other is a new modular stainless steel pedestrian bridge that's part of the Jeffrey Open Space Trail. It has inset lighting that can be programmed to different colors.
1e433a61d1de0ef234a373dd2db5b5c8.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
A later addition to the March challenge. Just another one of the abundant bridges over the intracoastal in South East Florida.

 
Your bike is looking good '64. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
I'm sure that wisedrum will come up with something soon. Plenty of time for anyone interested to get their picture in.
 
Wisedrum trys to find out, what the theme for April is. Gathering?
A bunch of riders meet quite by chance or something like this.
I see, what I can do. Have no idea yet, an object is easier to find and photograph,
'cause I'm not the typical biker point rider, who searches for and shows up on gatherings.
But April had just begun and a random fitting moment may happen.

Wisedrum
 
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
April 1 - what's next?! Picture with something abnormally sized?

a97fb2ed00987b9b94fc8c860af72fe5.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Nope. But points for trying.
 
ok i see i broke two rules. my cb is not the "featured" bike and i failed to date and locate. april fools day 2017, Hartwell, Ga.
 
its still early in the year and iffy weather in a lot of places. If you want participation from the crowd, pick something easy.
 
Thread starter
Wisedrum_imp said:
Wisedrum trys to find out, what the theme for April is. Gathering?
A bunch of riders meet quite by chance or something like this.
I see, what I can do. Have no idea yet, an object is easier to find and photograph,
'cause I'm not the typical biker point rider, who searches for and shows up on gatherings.
But April had just begun and a random fitting moment may happen.

Wisedrum
I just want to be clear that you can pick whatever subject that you would like. TheFerret is correct, pick something that is easy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top