CB1100 mods

ClassicVW_imp said:
Yes, the Samurider kit is expensive. But, it's top quality like everything I've bought from his company. One picky thing---the 'modern' gas cap looks out of place? I don't recall any Honda from the 70s using that.
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
OK so i've gone through this entire thread 3 times now. Just love the mods shown here!!

So, it's safe to say that we've not found a distributor in North America for any great CB1100 accessories?

Mr T is the only source??

-Kirk Out
 
Yes. The White House kit sold by Samurider. There. Better now?

uscgmac_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Yes, the Samurider kit is expensive. But, it's top quality like everything I've bought from his company. One picky thing---the 'modern' gas cap looks out of place? I don't recall any Honda from the 70s using that.
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
jamestkirk_imp said:
OK so i've gone through this entire thread 3 times now. Just love the mods shown here!!

So, it's safe to say that we've not found a distributor in North America for any great CB1100 accessories?

Mr T is the only source??

-Kirk Out

Yes, Captain. But Takashi is so flawless in his service and delivery, he might as well in NA.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Heck the delivery speed is as good or better than being in North America and he is more helpful and knowledgeable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Mr T is not the only one but a very good one. I've found parts and accessories at Webike.com for the CB1100 as well. They also offer free shipping and have sales on occasion. They pack and deliver extremely well too and are sometimes cheaper in price. I have used both of them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
ClassicVW_imp said:
Yes. The White House kit sold by Samurider. There. Better now?

uscgmac_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Yes, the Samurider kit is expensive. But, it's top quality like everything I've bought from his company. One picky thing---the 'modern' gas cap looks out of place? I don't recall any Honda from the 70s using that.
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Samurider doesn't make it, he just sells it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk Lol, yes. I just didn't want a newcomer thinking samurider was a brand name. The wording was a little confusing unless you've been here a while. Didn't mean to be over critical.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Keep an eye on the Japanese Yen/US dollar exchange rate too.

Right now 10000 yen = $85 which isn't too bad considering from mid summer to late October 10000 Yen = $95-$99

So the whitehouse CB1100 kit (black) currently costs 619,000 yen which is $5291.

In October 10000 yen = $99 so the same kit cost $6181.

In the last 10 years the exchange rate has ranged from $80 to $130 per 10,000 Yen.

FYI, Samurider prices do not include shipping.

I've ordered a couple of items from Mr T. and both times I've been 100% satisfied.
 
I've used webike several times as well as samurider. They do the same exact job, shipping is about the same time and quality. Webike seems a little cheaper in price and you can use PayPal without having to email back and forward about shipping prices and quotes and all that. I don't know how good customer service is with webike and I've heard good stuff about Mr T. They are both very good in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I'm surprised some people thought that samurider was the only game in town.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
The very first item on the webike site.



Note: I've used webike and been very impressed with the service.
 
Load Comet? :s Really? HA! That's fantastic!
WebBike also will put you on their email list. Got one today where they're giving a 2017 yen discount.
 
Thread starter
ClassicVW_imp said:
Load Comet? :s Really? HA! That's fantastic!
WebBike also will put you on their email list. Got one today where they're giving a 2017 yen discount.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
 
Timpo_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Load Comet? :s Really? HA! That's fantastic!
WebBike also will put you on their email list. Got one today where they're giving a 2017 yen discount.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T.
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Timpo_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Load Comet? :s Really? HA! That's fantastic!
WebBike also will put you on their email list. Got one today where they're giving a 2017 yen discount.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T. One for the front, and one for the back, right??? I think the rear one is a Load Comet. :P
 
The main difference between the two companies is that Mr. T speaks English and webike uses Google translate.
 
EarsOnWheels_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Timpo_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Load Comet? :s Really? HA! That's fantastic!
WebBike also will put you on their email list. Got one today where they're giving a 2017 yen discount.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T.
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T. One for the front, and one for the back, right??? I think the rear one is a Load Comet. :P
That's supposed to be Road Comet lol:D
Yeah, I know. I bought two of them from Mr. T. One for the front, and one for the back, right??? I think the rear one is a Load Comet. :P
I just bought one for my Bonneville. It's made for the Bonnie that has the ignition switch on the side. Other than that cut-out it appears exact to the CB version.
 
Thread starter
2e6f8810d1a3d8920a258e9b7181f4be.jpg

052882ed9d3e6a72662f2256dbd85a4c.jpg

5f96b3de2d112b61927b9ba870ac4688.jpg

5eca4d3504365aa56bfe142fcf6c2cb1.jpg

8f2f2cd924d5616d14fcdca4fbe65edc.jpg

5c209afa150100db40d4c85a72d67e65.jpg

0611208c176665cb2e76b87d78772d53.jpg

0dcd33414bedac9f4b77eb4ba6b10152.jpg

deb092866e11190a36bb7d017ade097e.jpg

4c7ba2247f14eb68d7dc78d956a8e283.jpg

492ec4f3c1880f25e3409f2ed4ac67e2.jpg

4d8149575bdf8313ef3976828ffdb099.jpg

f795c0a922f0e7861943b10d45592e02.jpg

ff4b379d68de993b58cb3591dee8f07d.jpg

25317af6239e32ee0dc267f6748e43fd.jpg

cada8b1da237b5ddd0be2d2bca568ff4.jpg

543278b3cbea2630568438be5154bfd8.jpg

8d5ff2cbc5ad080ac876de1355fef053.jpg

1cb133084092dbdf52a57b844839d6b2.jpg

0ad831067a0a1a23232810d9456e167f.jpg

d4bca215b2721816304ff11cd0f2c01a.jpg

82e7ceead53822b5adcd266884f17559.jpg

64112cce737da9d3b605673d896ac8f0.jpg

e6720350a49526682165450cae8b7fc3.jpg

905e5ecd0f2cb6de248b4ec2241f90f7.jpg

0a6c9fa96ac037f85c87791b41f0b88f.jpg

460c5ddef2cd138b63583714345a0d9c.jpg

f504e7a7379e2708301b0352e623123a.jpg

346156754024c532a519591f33677b65.jpg

41fd1a74a4ef3fa5ca7527914689dffc.jpg

b8dc1ea69a41eb4493cf1def34b9c13a.jpg

c29dab0cb0d806336dfc0b5bff233472.jpg

1d63da4ed7409080abc9a64e9744d3ca.jpg

d95f918d159dbdc83937031551e5e73c.jpg

4bb937d30f81496d11c86e66a528ef17.jpg

dcf34196a63e96a977da526166a7586a.jpg

f996a872d153cb74a5cf6c53d3ad3154.jpg

d03b9610657e2e8b5c91de98800544e4.jpg

d567e01fd5a448a187f93d2fd3d3f33a.jpg

72db18badec12058d4c045a600a6e596.jpg

b5d049671d7e4d2236b1df4606094f51.jpg

e639ae1807724e1fe09c34303ccb6299.jpg

a6ef3c11da97470e64624e2a44c6f583.jpg

a01f1faa9ba74de2ddcddacd8aeaa3d8.jpg

83c5d24218dd7a3dbad3182427f26eaa.jpg

fcbd126ead76e4dcdec77de1e4fed9f4.jpg

d287613e42a1dddcb9faee4881ee8e78.jpg

859c12bbf298801a01fd5bcf30b98540.jpg

e3f236fbeba6e79a9683e1b73985b741.jpg

f76c9017cf314c5d8a6a658fc0aecb60.jpg

eb18125ca1a7bd8eb367ac25a8e9249d.jpg

03312d5774ad415dd990c6c8303a1582.jpg

0aa230c6f1df90edde1f93dd5d41288e.jpg

4ab96408994f32dd24bceceddf4cfc52.jpg

a9be7a82ec53741c55bb7140b3f4f3aa.jpg

4362fb5ab64f02d50aeb336c9b72d4fc.jpg
 
Back
Top