CB1100 mods

Thread starter
modded by WM :cool:

3573ca9b345ebafd2dfc71cbfb061e4b.jpg

792f48b08d4a1739d4ac6c89ef0c6676.jpg

e6454cdd28e663a52039f7f0ed7d6c67.jpg

9818d9003a2e5082e445daa264afafa3.jpg
 
Why would they have not run the tongue of that seat up under the fuel tank to cover that gap, ptherwise, very cool. Also needs some black 4 into 4's.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Why would they have not run the tongue of that seat up under the fuel tank to cover that gap, ptherwise, very cool. Also needs some black 4 into 4's.
I don't think it would be THAT hard to mod the seat?

What do you mean by black into 4s?
Frulk_imp said:
Like that green White House a lot. Anybody see that fairing for sale somewhere?
Samuraider might be able to get it for you?
WHITE HOUSE | Samurider.com

Also you could contact CB4ME, I've seen him selling stuff here...I don't know if he owns a shop or distributor for parts, but worth a try.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?...le&uid=135

And I've posted here somewhere, but I'll post again, White House has single seat kit as well.







CB1100 Scrambler




CB1100 by TUX Customs





 
That green White House bike is just glorious.
 
Timpo.. Black 4 into 4's ( 4 cylinders into 4 separate pipes) like the green Whitehouse bike and the pipes Honda used on their racing bikes in the )0s when that tank style was used in their GP program

See 1966 Honda RC 166
 
Frulk_imp said:
Like that green White House a lot. Anybody see that fairing for sale somewhere?
none of the eyecatcher items from White House are for sale from thru Samurider, I've already contacted him in the past about this...
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Timpo.. Black 4 into 4's ( 4 cylinders into 4 separate pipes) like the green Whitehouse bike and the pipes Honda used on their racing bikes in the )0s when that tank style was used in their GP program

See 1966 Honda RC 166
ohh ok thanks for explaining that
 
Thread starter
What do you think about this 18L (4.8 gallons) tank? Stock one is only 14.5L (3.9 gallons)
It's designed to give the bike this retro/classic look.

f32f8e5262b9b93c91076be71a882049.jpg

6e81e088284da82cbcc320b1eea22dbf.jpg

42f9eb160c1568b58ca54e2b5f8739a3.jpg

59b4c0d1c2930066fb497ee1edd931a6.jpg

b1b5c47d19997d49bda1f60978b747e8.jpg

6c3e3a70063ce5b39195736c471827e7.jpg

bc7d2777aab621bdb30891aeefa69d57.jpg

c2fbc835ec3549c8f0bf6aa9a3427356.jpg
 
Back
Top