CB1100 mods

Oh, Dear God!!!!!!! I am beyond drooling on that Blue, Red, and white version. It is a dup for the Blue, Red, And White CB1100 F that I used to drag race and is sadly waiting patiently(I hope in the
garage to be resuscitated. Thank you for sharing!
 
43eb472f66951050581835597e25b13d.jpg
 
I love the curved oil coolers, its subtle and surely $. This thread has changed my mind about a small headlight fairing. If its small and color matched black they are sick
 
I'm pretty sure that is a Japanese market 2013 "Black Style" CB1100. An updated version of that bike became the U.S. '14 standard.

One giveaway is the valve contraption in the exhaust that was not included on U.S. models.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I'm pretty sure that is a Japanese market 2013 "Black Style" CB1100. An updated version of that bike became the U.S. '14 standard.

One giveaway is the valve contraption in the exhaust that was not included on U.S. models.
Good eye Flynrider.
 
May be a stupid question, but those highway pegs that many of these bikes have alongside with engine guards, would those be able to handle having your feet propped up on? Looks like the engine casing may get in the way on the left side of the bike if you wanted your feet up.
 
Back
Top