CB1100 mods

Thread starter
Moriwaki exhaust

07112353149b8df8328e2f9384e2821d.jpg

09868378b3c3a0001049610e1ac0d72e.jpg

6daf3c5b1aa5ec0c881eaa037362de33.jpg

another moriwaki exhaust

5ace8e956f16a84c3d7396b7ee1c40cc.JPG
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Timpo, you're the man! I love that you find and post all these photos. Thanks and keep them coming!
you're welcome and yea ill post more pics :thumbsup:
a14a37eb76b4f56e95fd0ac6f6e8b254.jpg

93d15ef92a3e83134bf10da80e153416.jpg

10682e5afd5c8c1ba8d1debbca1aa094.JPG

dbeac6ce8e099d2340edc0e5a5289ff8.JPG

c50f79c06d3dfe290ab9c6b951f0d63e.JPG

6dc5f4bb67d14c926d645cf2546b1073.JPG

b486220fa9d2b1a6c7752dc9bb275a43.JPG

37ddac13026f762fdbbbb8f9b1978a32.jpg

12a8f2055a762199277fc38d54855d99.jpg

d20bddec1a85717cf529a51f6f883cb7.jpg

98c7907a081477b7247186859e2b01d0.jpg

fc27dd191d4b8877b34dd8fff1ff8ef9.jpg

b7ab246628bf8c4adda3ae2501115e5a.jpg

465fb9da26081a941d040b454f387120.jpg

53754e074f3373fed554068ba993d1f1.jpg

bc83a581895a7f9ace5846c10318a698.jpg

a46c61cde3462233d319c29011d018e9.jpg

f8c233c09ad6b2eab4c284505a8230fd.jpg

03a7c1fa91311924311e457696695388.jpg

bb1799f8081f98daa37c17034b50402c.jpg
 
Thread starter
ClassicVW_imp said:
Does anyone have any info on those hard removable bags on the white CB?

And that gold 750-ish retro look is amazing.
I think those are Hepco & Becker Junior Flash
http://www.hepco-and-becker-luggage.co.uk/products.php?prodtypes=24#tabselection

f70a0467682b646af628a40f2c18c557.jpg


Riko_imp said:
Timpo_imp said:
Hi Timpo, can you rule out what who the maker is of that seat?

Is that an MGM Studio seat?
On their website is see similar seats but none have the bolts on the sides?
And no red lines.
http://www.mgmstudio.co.jp/cgi-bin/bikelist.cgi?nm=CB1100WP

Or can you let them be made with custom touches?

thx
Hi Timpo, can you rule out what who the maker is of that seat?

Is that an MGM Studio seat?
On their website is see similar seats but none have the bolts on the sides?
And no red lines.
http://www.mgmstudio.co.jp/cgi-bin/bikelist.cgi?nm=CB1100WP

Or can you let them be made with custom touches?

thx
yeah that's an MGM seat.

MGM seats are modified, so you send your OEM seat to MGM, they will custom make it for you and send it back. It's not like you buy another set of seat.
If you look at other lineups from MGM, you can see other examples with red lines and bolts.

The owner of this CB paid 19,500 yen for this seat but MGM doesn't have specific pricing for this particular seat, they will just say "call for price" because I guess it all depends and price changes?

Considering the shipping cost, I don't know if it's worth it for you to send the seat from US to Japan, and send it back to US. It might be easier to let MGM buy a seat from Honda and modify it, and send it to you.

4d0aaa45d008e54261297ac100968378.jpg

daf18465a1a67dd65ee0a611c606bf64.jpg

2c9f7c5071ad6f4fbbe4650a7c775ddb.jpg

0825d7a63f887cdffaad40248ed1d6a1.jpg

ff42aca2b44daaa2c257f1c7179a00db.jpg

58308d363b1c8b451f4e52c226b76722.jpg

ae8301821412a17ae0768605fc803ab8.jpg

f6446d34fe5aee1efbfe63e09db7b06d.jpg

1d86ed1b9fcbccfc5d4ab5e8d65bdf0e.jpg

45d6baaa06bf0eaf96ac9627771e6880.jpg

26f52ddd6bdb38dbeab8dd5c3572db36.jpg

8b464f5aa76321f04c47dc68462c893a.jpg

3c76e5b1c28be79f36d9168da5160bcf.jpg

baf2a25102aecf897838a35df5d04b07.jpg

15c3309f2462e87ea3f272497e23addc.jpg

0b2a8796c7054cf63560300791afc02c.jpg

8f9d088420a9eb1963e66f97696fa581.jpg

f5705a3896651ae0cc079d06e8bfe6c0.jpg

b6a34dbaa62d3c0009248181014ed0ba.jpg

c598a2772cd0a820fe1a11b55f41fd19.jpg

e5d41b7f3481558753377233988a59e7.jpg

0a0c5480f41167c8511a5c8a928dc155.jpg

052a3b07100371215ca342bf4af24b0b.jpg

9fc070ec87d94a83b85f9664561da9ab.jpg

91d8e8959eb992925f24620ff4848c4a.jpg

c74266865e4611e038186b008f50544c.jpg

48bfd94723c60219dc1bac32c83cf06e.jpg

946d857d5582c5bc1dea089433fa5563.jpg

49f73ab06e6414347642a3ee300ae0d1.jpg

06f277fd732733b2a62a4a5ff868b693.jpg

4666ce7cc65405ca403d0a0952a1a94a.jpg

76d834baa885f21c4be68f77b5d21b28.jpg

f862a5927bdfa3a796e28aa7f1495e46.jpg

f68da6b1913dc9eda7941396f1923117.jpg

6ea100eb29affeeb9454e2e56f912271.jpg
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
OK, asked Takashi if the chin spoiler is available. :)
If you're referring to the black one, that chin spoiler was actually meant for CB1300.
I am not sure if CB1100 chin spoilers are available yet but usually you can buy CB1300 chin spoiler and make it fit.
 
Oh really? Well, did not know that. Thanks!
I took another look, who ever installed it made it look like it was made for our CB.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Oh really? Well, did not know that. Thanks!
I took another look, who ever installed it made it look like it was made for our CB.
yeah usually you would just have to some trimming and that's it.
something to keep in mind though, you will be limited to kick stand(no center stand) and you will have to take it off every time you do an oil change.
 
Bugger, I won't loose the center stand. So thanks for that heads up.

Not a real big fan of the black bike but that one above and some in the list above are darn fine looking machines. Ufdah!
 
The red tanked version; is oddly fuggly and attractive at the same time. Much more old school (needs red side covers - a pet peeve of mine) than our CB. I like it.

Those gold rims are very attractive on the black bike. I'd be tempted, but fear they would not look as good on the red bike.
 
Back
Top