CB1100 mods

Timpo_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just thought I'd share some mod ideas for CB1100 :thumbsup:

7dfd661954cdb43e298f3dc5761107d2.jpg

4c2d557233d5d3f82e3ee4976247e1ec.jpg

07a087218f50d48a9522d53be20f52ca.jpg

9c660e3a8a4183bd175ee938ca309118.jpg

c11e6ba3a123c413e10eca852683ab75.jpg

cdd22095bdbcf6cdf6c4c14dc6468536.jpg

62c695463a978a10e1c4f56f5453154c.jpg

77b4c2b02b595664b33153ecb224eb5c.jpg

cd2558bad2564f9ed437ffcef8b28085.jpg

f4c2a80ee9e4b4dba653c889be29ee35.jpg

d41b48d28eb73627ad2c8eeba1f32526.jpg

cf4938450d36511c3af93e313376216c.jpg

c48cfb05ca5df7ca83f215e802afe8a1.jpg

61cb4e00bd9c66655b4b9fe2f22ebdd2.jpg

ba92e11ec7273ac7625e834732878099.jpg

f5e1d7d4d5c807db559722a3f0ba0bfe.jpg

5a520dd29dc4f7bd7a1f9a8a2be0fab7.jpg

5c53014bf04d8d8cbec073056991aa4d.jpg

b15830215b97a52909fa313717375220.jpg

a571f9b117de1582e3ba09196bee5f14.jpg

74b82140ad0e2f22a26bc3f49f2bbf9a.jpg

d1402373f85cef48497186dd574e8153.jpg

1b2c54e1f1d736bf4ecaaee69826ba5e.jpg

17d165f10e1eb0f75dde5ed50e918146.jpg

402045102004da36f19def2e77b96d34.jpg

be94fce6daa048e81039bc6df390e508.jpg

c79ce5471cbf904db90aaaca754a489e.jpg

a6106117052eb507e739b82f7ce9257c.jpg

e9b2e94ddab602e22a433d0fb54697ad.jpg

d9fa8cc957f543947e5f2b7870daeda1.jpg

ebf14e7b2ae25c4af3fd494188416e05.jpg

f69e9da35bef2b689f97a56e1f45a5fb.jpg

dfed2b1f4ec80fe5a6dcb719c32115ab.jpg

b29ef95067802a5719568e3477a1cfc4.jpg

723a629023677ca0413279325e34a6ca.jpg

5eab85ecdc76ccb155ee81a9cfd47d8f.jpg

b2546db22d80cc4ad213028685e926ba.jpg

1ad4b58b4358eb23a31182b656050b5f.jpg

07474ea78f9fcdb6cc1eb7bd9c894aa3.jpg

e6f729cf737ca1e65c6dfd4fb07f34ed.jpg

901623e3cff639b8b08c9c7af4b791c5.jpg

0456255eb2210d773290b96acd0d221e.jpg

6166225bae3c5bf206c4cb1467841000.jpg

fb6ff5bd52e3bef3583d7ca65fe64e28.jpg

a56414c2152318d9e8c9b28743b7cc03.jpg

7cb821d41c56dace895410e79935d048.jpg

8ff89da40aeae61d0e8ea14b28d92ba7.jpg

44eb1bd31b7d503923eb113ac0eecb30.jpg

0083558be7b78059589445c44b63fca0.jpg

047c9cf1fd13f502ce2072300d65249f.jpg

9b25966b451b9a5ed0071b18b7a84a34.jpg

67b3be926c8821967ec3c1502e176433.jpg

495ec36b39451e79c46cbfd7ded9dfac.jpg

fa8466a0547c95bd618b45ac89468624.jpg

6b2ce613c6e97a219c79bf6dbd5c3fc9.jpg

4725b68ebfbe8c1e948eb0d430fe3b7b.jpg

1b741b0f4f63ec6f82bc43906d386b9b.jpg

274a53111c61fde802848d081859812b.JPG

b08f032025a38d71ffd1ec1c3caf6428.jpg

e58c6010b7f66cb807786934e357edc8.JPG

83130a524afe5530d140cfb1b5b8cdba.JPG

0b7da567ab6bb7a5f0c44444acb11239.JPG

20df56f13f1ed8c2b517d055c6cadb38.JPG

fbb7cb6583a25752520757c78fbe27d7.JPG

5f67a67145f0eaf9c29a1d8f7e00f16b.jpg

f06f4ef440f91a177981f829e7eae93d.JPG

9f94e5eaa9a1ee0d09910cd5e7e2631d.JPG

455079213f288a4231a1aecc6070735c.JPG

0cea91e048a5f7719c29a36643b1ff39.JPG

cc0d8fd22709ecfa08c12148ab19b133.JPG

054724aa3bcd88a1d8468ee5f14b7763.JPG

a34c28cf34e54bea1d5ffbab7a043ae0.JPG

4e6d9c1e41f0eb974b545244aec9081c.JPG
 
Remarkable.

Timpo - what a great first post. These are some of the very nicest CB1100s I've ever seen. I've been modifying my bike for nearly a year and this is the first time I've heard of Ryujin. Makes me want to start all over. I saved 82 picture to my PC to drool over!

Ryujin

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a CB1100 and have you done any mods?

Mr T is getting a link to your thread. He needs to get on the Ryujin bandwagon. He is already exlusive distributor of Whitehouse parts (1970s style CB parts).

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!
 
I think you take the door prize for knocking our socks off with your first post!!

Stunning work. Absolutely stunning.

And, where can I get that "CB1100" t-shirt I saw in one of the pics?
 
WOW..SOMEBODY is making accessories for the CB 1100 lol holy crap!


Oh...and welcome Timpo. :hello:
 
There is another world out there we knew nothing about or that is the best photoshop work ever.

Congrats that takes first place as best post ever! Send info on this shop.

If those are custom made or for sale; there are some people spending serious money on CB1100s an who truly love the platform.


Oh man my bike look plain now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The end ones with the white body stripe grab me the most. Some very cool things going on in all of them.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Man, I'm loving this. I hope Takashi can get his hands on some:

c84c94d360c6e46146dadad9c653cefa.jpg


Ryujin modifies other Honda models too:

c6b433e204187f5c0f47afc24f5da66c.jpg


7c0f91767601b6ef9cd0bdbe5a385226.jpg
Awesome bikes! :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

I have heard of Ryujin before, I just don't remember where. I believe they are a well known outfit in Japan. It is not very clear on their website, but I bet they will ship over here. Maybe they have a distributor or an authorized merchant.

I sure like their work, looks first rate. Hopefully this is the beginning of a nice, large, aftermarket for our bikes.

Timpo, what a post! What can you tell us about this company?
 
Thread starter
82898e78f0e9c81dd89b5258213e7456.jpg

7be80d31430633d2a9bc6e0a41214c41.JPG

d52dc1488c54e2ff92c9c30eb2d5ce34.jpg

a0203ff13596dd09c0c5c0a063e4f280.jpg

c07c7968a7ca505b7aab939f68e8be84.jpg

2ee762b39423b19164987dd5849fc968.jpg

davidsargee_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Man, I'm loving this. I hope Takashi can get his hands on some:

c84c94d360c6e46146dadad9c653cefa.jpg


Ryujin modifies other Honda models too:

c6b433e204187f5c0f47afc24f5da66c.jpg


7c0f91767601b6ef9cd0bdbe5a385226.jpg
Awesome bikes! :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

I have heard of Ryujin before, I just don't remember where. I believe they are a well known outfit in Japan. It is not very clear on their website, but I bet they will ship over here. Maybe they have a distributor or an authorized merchant.

I sure like their work, looks first rate. Hopefully this is the beginning of a nice, large, aftermarket for our bikes.

Timpo, what a post! What can you tell us about this company?
Timpo, what a post! What can you tell us about this company?
They're motorcycle tuner located in Japan... 龍神JAPAN

Ryujin directly translates to "God of Dragon"
thumper_imp said:
I think you take the door prize for knocking our socks off with your first post!!

Stunning work. Absolutely stunning.

And, where can I get that "CB1100" t-shirt I saw in one of the pics?
T shirt? :huh:
CB4ME_imp said:
Remarkable.

Timpo - what a great first post. These are some of the very nicest CB1100s I've ever seen. I've been modifying my bike for nearly a year and this is the first time I've heard of Ryujin. Makes me want to start all over. I saved 82 picture to my PC to drool over!

Ryujin

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a CB1100 and have you done any mods?

Mr T is getting a link to your thread. He needs to get on the Ryujin bandwagon. He is already exlusive distributor of Whitehouse parts (1970s style CB parts).

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!
you're welcome and yea, whitehouse makes pretty nice stuff too...i like their Cafe racer style kit
 
WOW!!! Some of those look really expensive but incredible none the less! I really like the 80's 2 tone tank paint:thumbsup:
 
You could throw some serious coin at these bikes with spectacular results! I wonder how much a custom paint job of the tank and side covers would set you back?
 
Back
Top