CB1100 meets Laguna Seca

Cool, got any action shots?
 
Yes, would love to see how the CB1100 handled the corkscrew. I took my CB to Jennings in early October, it was great until all the hard parts started touching down. :)
 
Cool look at him cutting under that sport bike. Slice and dice baby !
 
Thread starter
lola - You got it! Complete stock exhaust, so if I stopped in for a sound check, they'd probably think either my engine or their equipment was turned off. :-)

MTC - I put in the order for those CaliPhoto pics today, so in a few days I should get a download link. The pro photogs make you look better than you are!

ecka00 - Was hard to glance down at the speedo just before the blind hill at top of main straight, but looked like 106-108? A better rider would've pegged the 112 limiter easily.

Pauley - I think that was because the curves are so close together on Skyline.

Ulve - I've taken this bike to Thunderhill West three times, but only shared the pics in a thread from the first visit. T'hill West is a good track for the CB11, imho. I'll post more when I find the time and the pics.

The ferret - Thank you for your generous interpretation of that photo! :-)
 
Looking great, Rolls! Hanging off the CB isn't the easiest thing to do, a lot of weight goes to the left peg, which makes for an interesting situation when grinding it into the track while leaned over.

The CB has more capability than we give it credit for. Not once did I have the rear slip out or the suspension overload while carving up corners at JenningsGP. Kissing the mirrors (or lack thereof) with those bars makes for some sore muscles by days' end.
 
Thread starter
Yes, 'flyer, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I will say after 7 half hour sessions, my old muscles were sore for four days! Worth it, though.
 
Back
Top