Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Thread starter
I received the motorcycle lock that can be stored under the seat from the webike site in Japan
It is a Honda lock, in a box with a Honda part number tag. It arrived with no key or tumbler to lock it with. The Honda box was packed in a shipping box. The Honda box had been opened, maybe by customs.
I emailed webike about the missing parts, but after jwayne's experience, I'm not expecting much.
I'll keep ya posted.
It is a Honda lock, in a box with a Honda part number tag. It arrived with no key or tumbler to lock it with. The Honda box was packed in a shipping box. The Honda box had been opened, maybe by customs.
I emailed webike about the missing parts, but after jwayne's experience, I'm not expecting much.
I'll keep ya posted.
I have a disc brake lock already but I'd like to have a lock up front and the rear to be safe.