CB1100 forum miles

We must protect against tyrannical moderator rule! Members have rights!
 
Thanks Django.

BTW a nephew by marriage just bought an R-18. That thing is huge lol
 
Thread starter
Nice, which R18 did he buy? I have the cruiser, there is also the classic, bagger or transcontinental.
The cruiser is already 345 kg. I think the transcontinental is about 450 kg.
This is me 2 weeks ago at the Stelvio Pass in the Alps:
photo_7896078.jpg
 
I think he got the bagger

Nice pic. Is there a professional cameraman set up there?
 
Django said:
Nice, which R18 did he buy? I have the cruiser, there is also the classic, bagger or transcontinental.
The cruiser is already 345 kg. I think the transcontinental is about 450 kg.
This is me 2 weeks ago at the Stelvio Pass in the Alps:
photo_7896078.jpg


Now I know how Django has travelled soooo many miles, he doesn't even slow down around the curves... ...and no scratches on the mufflers, Django??
 
Django said:
the Ferret said:
Nice pic. Is there a professional cameraman set up there?

Yes, there are several around the Stelvio Pass. It's famous here in the Alps like Tail of the Dragon.
https://www.youtube.com/@kanyarfoto

Nice... yea I think every serious motorcyclist has heard of Stelvio Pass, few on this continent have been lucky enough to ride it.
 
Congrats Django. Been 13 years for me
 
Congratulations indeed Django. Hope you're enjoying it.
 
Can someone make the 2026 Mileage Tracker pop up when you click on the spread sheets? It's still coming up 2025 for me (although it appears either I'm the only one using it or I'm the only one that has ridden this year.)
 
Back
Top