CB1100 forum miles

With not much riding in 2020, a bit more in 2021, I had forgotten to check the 'Seat Time" thread. Thus, not updating my mileage.

I have been lurking and reading some of the posts. But had reverted to my default 'hermit mode'.
jim
 
I have not been super busy on here, and I don't keep meticulous records, so here's what I just did:
((km now - km then) / 1.609) / 6 months = ca miles per month so far.
Caused a satisfying climb on the list, and I'm not *quite* done yet.
 
Thread starter
Dear forum members,

I wish you all a happy new year 2022 and many fun miles!

To allow you to keep track of your miles, we have the forum mileage sheet. I added a new tab for the new year 2022:
cb1100forum_mileage.xls

If haven't already, feel free to enter a line per bike of yours and fill in monthly miles.

Please don't change colored fields, they are calculated.

Currently there are only 3 month columns: Mar, Feb and Jan. I will insert new monthly columns as year goes by. The idea is, to keep the new month at the left side, so we don't have to scroll too much to enter current data.

Please change your `Last Change' field to reflect, when you entered miles the last time.

Hope you like it. Please discuss here, if you've ideas to improve the table.

Enjoy. :beerchug:
 
Best wishes to you for 2022, Django. Many thanks for your work on this spreadsheet.

2021 was not a stellar riding year for me. What with COVID and sailing there was little time for the bike. I was hoping to be planning a usual decent ride in January, but the emergence of Omicron means I'll be postponing until later in the year.
 
Yes, well done Django and all the best in 2022!!
Will update my 2022 mileage shortly, cos presently both bikes are snoring.
 
Hey Cormanus or Django

Need another block of months on the calendar
 
Done. Sadly I didn't trouble the scorekeeper in March.
 
Thank you sir, and that's a real shame.
 
It is indeed, although the circumstances that led to it weren't completely bad I might try to wheel it out of the garage this morning and see whether it still works.
 
Cormanus I added 44 miles from todays ride and changed the date but the miles didn't add to my total
 
My bad, Ferret. Should be OK now.
 
Today, my white garage queen woke up after winter hibernation and clocked a 62 mile loop.
....I'm trying to catch up with one American road runner (oh boy tough job) who got in Canada the exclusive nickname of miles crocodile ... next to what he has on the forum
:biker:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:biker:
 
:rofl: :worship:

It doesn't matter what I ride, how fast, or how far , it only matters that I ride .... every day
 
Lol in this country, I'm in the north
 
Back
Top