CB1100 forum miles

dunno if the mods can add up my replacement bike wich I already did some miles on today, and will mostly do some more for the rest of the week, my replacement bike while my other is at the dealers for its maintenance....a XDiavel :cool::biker:
 
Thread starter
You can add up your other ride by yourself. Just introduce it at the bottom of the table.

I'll sort the lines later...
 
Yeps, just did, but its not adding up and its at the end of the row, not after my 2 other rides (my old CB and current Duc).
So I suppose you do the sorting stuff? :)

thx in advance!
 
Django_imp said:
You can add up your other ride by yourself. Just introduce it at the bottom of the table.

I'll sort the lines later...
hi,

just updated with another loan bike, a KTM, but I see the miles are not stacking from my previous one, the XDiavel.

Getting some miles for november but mainly from loanbikes :rofl:
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
Django_imp said:
You can add up your other ride by yourself. Just introduce it at the bottom of the table.

I'll sort the lines later...
hi,

just updated with another loan bike, a KTM, but I see the miles are not stacking from my previous one, the XDiavel.

Getting some miles for november but mainly from loanbikes :rofl:
Fixed.
 
Rode totally 14.114mls with my bikes in 2018.
Have no idea of how to put this value into the list.
Maybe someone will be so kind as to do it.
Thanks.

Wisedrum
 
Done, Wisedrum. Good work.
 
Don't know, if I want to write into the sheed monthly. Maybe once at the end of a year is enough. Thanks for your endeavors, Django.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Don't know, if I want to write into the sheed monthly. Maybe once at the end of a year is enough. Thanks for your endeavors, Django.

Wisedrum
It does require some discipline for keeping track.
Will it be accurate if you will update once a year?
You'd still have to remember somehow how many miles you've ridden.

After keeping track after 3 years, I found it interesting to see how many miles a year I rode year after year.

My first cb year was the 'busiest' year...
 
Riko_imp said:
Wisedrum_imp said:
Don't know, if I want to write into the sheed monthly. Maybe once at the end of a year is enough. Thanks for your endeavors, Django.

Wisedrum
It does require some discipline for keeping track.
Will it be accurate if you will update once a year?
You'd still have to remember somehow how many miles you've ridden.

After keeping track after 3 years, I found it interesting to see how many miles a year I rode year after year.

My first cb year was the 'busiest' year...
Don't worry about it, cause I don't.

I have my own routine away from the internet to no loose control about my motorbiking. All I need are some small books, for each motorbike one, in which I write down all things I find worth to be written. Maintainance and special things I've noticed during my rides or when I look at or inspect the bikes. Beside this routine I taped a calendar on the wall of my kitchen to write down how many kilometers I've ridden with each bike whenever I went out for a ride. Also the amount of km in the beginning of the year for each bike. In addition forr the RE the speedometer km value is notated after each tank fill up cause this indian thing can't show it, has no tripmeter.

On the last day of a year all I have to do is to compare the old and new speedometer values. Each one of us has his own routine or don't care about it and just rides....

Wisedrum
 
Django, Cormanus we need another 3 months worth of columns
 
Turned over to 20,000 about 70 miles into my Solstice Ride somewhere near Rockford on US20.

c94f1add62d8363d12c22df88e98cfb8.jpg
 
Awesome Sea, congrats. YOu are really racking them up lately
 
Back
Top