CB1100 forum miles

Beat me to it by 2 minutes. :D
 
Thank you fellas. See I have some riding to do to catch Cormanus lol
 
We had some good weather in June so I was able to get out and rack up some miles.

CB: 866 miles
ST: 1259 miles

2112 total miles in June and 6109 miles for the year. :)
 
For some reason July wasn't as good as June. Too many hot days I think.

CB: 947 miles
ST: 872 miles

1819 total miles in July and 7928 miles for the year.
 
July was pretty good for me 26 of 31 days ridden

CB: 2038 miles
ST: 1238 miles

3276 total miles in July and 190 days ridden and 17,358 for the year
 
That's a heck of a month bigsheep. :worship:
 
August was the best month of the year for me.

2539 total miles

CB: 1286 miles
ST: 1253 miles

Total for 2017: 10,467 miles
 
Way to go curlyjoe :thumbsup:

was a pretty good month for me as well

31 days ridden out of 31
2,785 miles on ST
458 miles on CB
3,243 miles for month

20,601 miles for year
221 days ridden of 243 for the year

:biker:
 
I managed 5929 miles for the month of August, and that's with a week away at Camp with the family! 12,944 miles for the year. I thought August was a slow month, but I guess I got a lot more riding time than I thought.
 
Nearly 6000 miles in one month is doing some boogying. Way to go BigSheep.
 
Very impressive BS and Ferret but i bet you guys could do a long thread on close encounters .....
while on maximum blood thinners i do short rides but love every one of them. 3000 miles local in one year , love this bike
 
Actually Use2b... I dont have a lot of close encounters, ( knock on wood) probably the closest was when the deer and I came together earlier this year, but I ride very defensively, during the time of day when traffic is at it's lowest, live where there isn't much traffic in rural sw Ohio, do the " wiggle" if I think someone may pull out while covering the brakes and looking for an out let in case they do. I wear a hi-viz yellow safety vest most of the time and a white helmet. Hopefully it makes it easier for drivers to spot me. I try not to do " stupid stuff" when on two wheels.

My biggest fear used to be an inattentive driver crossing the center line on me, but now I feel it's deer first, or some goofball on heroin or opiods passing out and coming across the line on me. We've had 2 bicycle riders taken out that way recently. Although two days ago. I was following a teenage girl driving down a long straight to an intersection with a 4 way stop, about 2 miles from my house that I use nearly every day. As we got close to the intersection, she wasn't slowing down, and in my helmet I'm yelling STOP SIGN, STOP SIGN, and she never even let off the gas, straight thru the 4 way stop like it wasn't even there. Scarey. Also watched a guy blow thru a red light a couple weeks ago. Another fear I have ... getting T boned by someone busting a light.

If someone wants to use drugs, I don't care, just do it at home. Don't get in a car and shoot up and then drive down a public highway. That is beyond insane imo. In southern Ohio, it has become a real problem. Don't care if they kill themselves, but I have reasons I want to live for, and I don't want them to kill me in the process of killing themselves.
 
September update:

CB1100: 947 miles for September and 5,280 miles for the year
ST1300: 1,094 miles for September and 7,228 miles for the year

12,508 total miles for the year.

I had 13,898 total miles in 2016 so I'm hoping to break that mark.
 
I plugged in my numbers for October early 'cause my Doc says I need to take a 2-week break from riding (medical procedure). It's cool that I was able to break 14K miles for the year though. :) It's only been 3-days and I'm already anxious to get back in the saddle.
 
Back
Top