CB1100 forum miles

Thanks Rolls. It's gone. As you say.
 
As 2016 comes to and end thats 10006 km or 6219 mile.

I did not plan to do that distance at the begining of the year thats just how it worked out.

All the best for 2017, the year of the Rally Downunder!
 
Good work noroomtomove. Here's to 2017!
 
Well, I only had 3 days of riding in December (287 miles) which makes 13,898 miles for 2016.

Thanks for the new 2017 spreadsheet, Django. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping for a few warm days in January so I can plug in some numbers. :)
 
noroomtomove is leading the charge this day, but is that kilometres or miles NRTM?
 
Whoeee I'm getting my tush kicked so far lol
 
I finished 2016 with 15,667km on the bike.

Today the 16th of January the bike has 17,357km on it.

Take one from the other and I get 1,690km then divide by 1.609344 and that would be 1050 mile.

My annual holiday has now come to an end, I'm sure others have gone further this year already.

Regards
 
Nah, mate, you seem to be in the lead. Well done. Sorry your holiday is over.
 
It's been great hobnobbing with the heavy hitters at the top of the mileage sheet for the first bit of the new year. I'd hoped to be competitive through January and I made it. But alas, the first week of Feb is behind us and I must begin my long, steady decline to mid-pack or lower as my workload and family obligations increase and my weather advantage decreases.

Anywhoo, if you've been thinking about joining the mileage spreadsheet, then give it a go. More fun than I expected and plenty of help available if you have questions getting started.

Made it, ma! Top of the world!




Enjoy!
 
It is kinda fun Rolls. I participate in 2 of them, here and on the ST board. They usually have about 300 participating over there. Like you, I am usually near the top at the beginning of the year, and have even been number 1 after a good Jan 1st ride, but by Dec 31 I am somewhere between 12 th and 20 th with about 1/2 the mileage of the leaders. Right now sitting at 13 th over there and the leader has over 4800 miles. You'd think those in Cal and Fla would have an advantage but the leader is from Mo, 2 nd place from Indiana, 7 th from Illinois and the 2 following me are from New Jersey.
 
I will omit the year..good idea

BTW all forum members are welcome to participate.The more, the merrier. Just something fun to do. See how you stack up against other riders. Doesn't have to be on just your CB but on all the bikes in your stable.
 
Saw on the news you guys were getting another blast of winter..uggg.

I managed to ride 30 of 31 days in March for just under 2000 miles for the month. I think I'm at 73 days and right around 4700 miles for the year. (still behind Cormanus by a grand lol). I'm sitting in a car repair shop now waiting on my wife's car to be fixed and don't have my logs with me for exact numbers.
 
2000 miles is a great month Ferret! They're predicting 4-8 inches where I live which is nothing compared to the April fools day storm we had in 1997 (2 feet!)
 
Hey we need an April column! lol
 
Back
Top