CB1100 forum miles

LOL..I'm guessing you haven't recorded those trip miles yet
 
The ferret_imp said:
LOL..I'm guessing you haven't recorded those trip miles yet
They are in there now. You have some more riding to do.
 
Yiii that's going to take me 2 months to match lol. You are indeed a rider kenny. I admire that! :worship:

Ride on and ride safe!

will be riding a bunch today and tomorrow but won't be getting any credit for it on the forum. Yamaha demos days at my local dealer. I ride everything they have lol.
 
You can count the miles on demo bikes, Ferret.
 
Hey..somebody add a July column ;)
 
Done.
Jeezalou, Ferret, that was quick posting your updated mileage
 
Gracias!

I'll add more tomorrow. Ribber Run on the CB!
 
5106 miles total for June.
 
That's some great riding Kenny andthe pics showed it was a gorgeous way to collect the miles
 
I really enjoyed the trip out. I can say as much about the rush home, but I made it in one piece. Now I need to start exploring locally and I should have some time this weekend.
 
Dang I need to get those new tires on. It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope my tush can take it.:biker:
Kevin
 
Hey all, I wanted to keep the General Discussion section free of stuck threads if possible so I moved this to the Seat Time section where it seems like a more appropriate fit.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Got in 80 miles this morning before the storms hit and that rolled me over 10K for the year so far. Other than the week I was in Fla with my wife mid May, I've only missed 7 days of riding since March 1, and two of those were due to snow lol.
Wow! I am envious! Good job.
 
Hello Cormanus or Django, I need my portion of the spreadsheet to be modified.

The reason is that my 2012 Goldwing GL 1800 has been declared a total loss by my insurance company after sitting for one year at a less-than-stellar repair shop that was recommended to me by my insurance claims adjuster. I won't say the name of the insurance company or the bike shop on the Internet. However, the line on the spreadsheet for my Goldwing can be deleted. (Keep the entries for my CB1100.)

I decided that I wanted fair market cash for the Goldwing based on its value at the time of the accident, rather than a not-yet-repaired, been-in-an accident Goldwing with 64,000 miles on it. That plus some other compensation is what I asked for in my complaint letter to a Senior VP at the insurance company. The entire affair has been difficult to say the least.

I bought the bike locally and should have taken it back to the same dealer for repairs, assuming that they might have done a better job. Lesson learned, I guess. Or, if you are in an accident, try for a total loss of the motorcycle but don't get killed :angel: You'll get cash for another bike.
 
Thread starter
@Bob: done.

I also sorted the users by alphabet.

Well, the grey/white lining get messed up by that action... :)
 
Bummer about the Goldwing, nvbobr.
 
Yep, I will miss her. The bike was the best color of blue ever. People in parking lots, usually women, were always telling me that it was their favorite color. For me, a bike needs to be eye-candy.
 
Sorry about the Goldwing, nvbobr.

I updated my July miles for my CB but I can't figure out how to insert a new row for my ST1300 '08. Would someone help?
 
Back
Top