CB1100 flat tracker

RetroSeattle_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Here's some interesting photos and drawings of the CB1100TR concept bike shown at one of the recent bike shows. Also, proving it is not so far-fetched, a photo of the Champion frame CB750 AMA flat tracker from the late 1970s!
 
I recall seeing photos during that era of folks ice racing the CB750 also.
Planning on going to the flat track races in Charlotte April 1, if I see a CB there I'll be sure and report it!
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
Here's some interesting photos and drawings of the CB1100TR concept bike shown at one of the recent bike shows. Also, proving it is not so far-fetched, a photo of the Champion frame CB750 AMA flat tracker from the late 1970s!
I can't view these images - what am I doing wrong? Never mind - they just opened.
 
Get a faster computer? :P :D
 
Back
Top