gcarper_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Mounted some semi-knobs on the CB, and then took a ride on a rainy day, rode some dirt roads around Brown Mtn NC. I like!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you gone and lost your mind?!gcarper_imp said:Mounted some semi-knobs on the CB, and then took a ride on a rainy day, rode some dirt roads around Brown Mtn NC. I like!!


:beerchug:

Must be fun.Looks great! Wondering if you have more photos that you can post? I also noticed you have some handguards installed. Keen to see more shots! thanks!gcarper_imp said:Mounted some semi-knobs on the CB, and then took a ride on a rainy day, rode some dirt roads around Brown Mtn NC. I like!!
Now this bike looks like it is ridden! How do they handle on the street? just read top of the page. Been years since I had a bike with knobbies or semi knobbies.gcarper_imp said:Mounted some semi-knobs on the CB, and then took a ride on a rainy day, rode some dirt roads around Brown Mtn NC. I like!!