cb1100 discontinued in canada?

dancinkozmo_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
So.. Is the CB1100 discontinued in Canada?

unfortunately YES

unfortunately YES
For what it's worth I was told at th. Honda booth at the motorcycle show that a 2015 CB1100 exists but that Honda Canada is not bringing them in because there are still 14`s to clear.

I think the dealer I got my 14 from wouldpprobably disagree as their two allocated 14`s were spoken for before they even got to the shop. Is there a bunch of them gathering dust somewhere else in the country?
 
The retro motorcycle segment is red hot, with virtually every manufacturer playing. And Honda has both the authentic history and deep pockets to be a player. I know the CB is in a crowded field, but I just don't see Honda retreating. Maybe they do a sequel of some sort, but I believe the CB will be back.
 
It may be hot, but you have to have customers buying your bike. I think Honda could sell these pretty good, but they'd have to advertise them pretty hard. I just don't see that happening (outside the magazines).
 
Back
Top