Jan 7, 2016 #1 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter I spotted a black CB1100 yesterday around 4:13pm going northbound on the Pasadena 110 fwy. We were approaching the Ave 43 exit. Anyone from this forum by any chance?
I spotted a black CB1100 yesterday around 4:13pm going northbound on the Pasadena 110 fwy. We were approaching the Ave 43 exit. Anyone from this forum by any chance?
Jan 7, 2016 #2 Q quietguy_imp Been there Not me, Rebel... but I was born in Alhambra .. back when north and south were more than compass headings, lol.
Not me, Rebel... but I was born in Alhambra .. back when north and south were more than compass headings, lol.
Jan 7, 2016 #4 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Lol, cool. We should ride sometime. Whereabouts do you live?
Jan 7, 2016 #6 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter quietguy_imp said: Not me, Rebel... but I was born in Alhambra .. back when north and south were more than compass headings, lol. Click to expand... How do you like TX compared to CA ?
quietguy_imp said: Not me, Rebel... but I was born in Alhambra .. back when north and south were more than compass headings, lol. Click to expand... How do you like TX compared to CA ?
Jan 7, 2016 #7 Q quietguy_imp Been there While I miss the southland beaches, Texas offers clean air, less traffic, friendly folks and some great country roads to ride. Honestly, I'm glad to be here.... and, there are no state income taxes. What we do have here are very high real estate taxes. SoCal weather is milder... but I love it here. Every place has it's pluses and minuses...
While I miss the southland beaches, Texas offers clean air, less traffic, friendly folks and some great country roads to ride. Honestly, I'm glad to be here.... and, there are no state income taxes. What we do have here are very high real estate taxes. SoCal weather is milder... but I love it here. Every place has it's pluses and minuses...
Jan 8, 2016 #8 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter MikeOxbig_imp said: Sounds good, I'm in Pasadena. Click to expand... I think I saw you again last night getting on the FWY around 4:50pm. Lol.
MikeOxbig_imp said: Sounds good, I'm in Pasadena. Click to expand... I think I saw you again last night getting on the FWY around 4:50pm. Lol.
Jan 8, 2016 #9 M MikeOxbig_imp Running like a top For sure that was me, LOL! I took my Tuono into work today though, so if you see a white Aprilia...