CB1100 Alternator

peterbaron_imp said:
....just curiosity...how will you apply this knowledge to your motorcycle now :P
I can already feel the regulator switching on and off, so I know when I have full power to accelerate! :D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
....just curiosity...how will you apply this knowledge to your motorcycle now :P
Lol, I probably won't but I've always had a great curiosity about, well, just about everything. Anyway, the stitches in my hand come out Monday and I hope I can start riding again right away.
 
postoak_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
....just curiosity...how will you apply this knowledge to your motorcycle now :P
Lol, I probably won't but I've always had a great curiosity about, well, just about everything. Anyway, the stitches in my hand come out Monday and I hope I can start riding again right away.
Lol, I probably won't but I've always had a great curiosity about, well, just about everything. Anyway, the stitches in my hand come out Monday and I hope I can start riding again right away.
Glad to hear about your hand:thumbsup:
 
Thank you postoak. We all got to go to an interesting lesson. Thank you teachers. :worship:

I wish, I wish, I wish I understood more of it. *sigh*
 
You have to have a long beard, wear a robe, and a pointy hat with the moon and stars on it to understand electrical stuff. Mere mortals need not apply.
 
good one :rofl:

LEVEL 2/post 4
Peter, next up: left hand rule for motors, right hand rule for generators.
Did you have to learn about ELI the ICEman who lives in SARL PARC? Big Grin :thumbsup:
LEVEL 3 coming soon :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
You have to have a long beard, wear a robe, and a pointy hat with the moon and stars on it to understand electrical stuff. Mere mortals need not apply.
Not necessarily. Having an industrial electrical contractor dad who gave me a tool pouch and starting taking me to work with him when I was about 12 was just as good. Working 9 years as a power station operator for Los Angeles Department of Water and Power also helped. Plus 4 years operating a motor rewind shop. Learned a lot, but still not a wizard.
 
Start working on antennas, transmission lines,duplexers and the like. Put on pointy hat, you need it just to believe the theory of operation on that stuff.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Start working on antennas, transmission lines,duplexers and the like. Put on pointy hat, you need it just to believe the theory of operation on that stuff.
I was always fasinated by carrier current for communication on a 230,000 volt transmission line!
 
Back
Top