CB Sighting Thread

I posted this in a differnt thread last week but now that this thread has reawakened...
I saw a Lexus SUV last week in Woodbridge, VA with the license plate "1142 CB". Anyone on here? I wanted to get a photo but am too slow on the draw.
 
dsan1964_imp said:
8bb293b0419dff58cae7e8c048850de9.jpg
today at Alice’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey! Also today at Alice’s. dsan, we’re at the same places all the time, it seems. Pauley, PowderToastMan, and I were eating burgers on the patio. Sorry we didn’t see you. I took almost the same photo as you did. Check out the license plate in the lower right corner!



Also, when Pauley & I we’re rolloing out, we saw another CB1100 across the street in the parking lot and met the lady who owns it. I told her about the forum, so maybe we’ll see her here soon.

Hilarious.
 
704d8f730e077ba40b6893ad054c933d.jpg
. I was actually across the street. I made a loop back over by you guys before I left. I figure you’re bike was the one with the fork brace? Rolls?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
dsan1964_imp said:
704d8f730e077ba40b6893ad054c933d.jpg
. I was actually across the street. I made a loop back over by you guys before I left. I figure you’re bike was the one with the fork brace? Rolls?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Darn, we missed you! Did you see the 2013 in the lot near you? Had a big Givi top case on the back. We met the lady who owned it. We shoulda went further toward the pumps before we turned around and headed north on Skyline. We probably would have seen you. Mine was the one with the can of chain lube bungied on the seat. I don’t think PTM has a brace, so must be Pauley. It must be helping, because he was turning up the wick on a few curves along Skyline.
 
I saw someone on a black CB yesterday in Westminster, Ca. They were on Westminster crossing Bolsa Chica as I rolled up to left turn lane on Bolsa Chica. Anyone from here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I saw a 2014 CB1100 Standard pulling up to the light in front of L.L. Bean in Freeport Maine on 8/2/18. It put a grin on my face the family just does not understand.
 
Had a good one today, in downtown Hot Springs. Turned around to chat with him. Nice guy, can't say I agree with his "aesthetic" but to each their own!

9e52b0135f65d4439dcd34b04e6ed25b.jpg
2d6a57baf642c4eecb53c5fcba4fa34b.jpg
9a76db5a557bf29449500ffc1b1b6e38.jpg
9c2ccd572db2152b466009696b3c78bf.jpg
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Had a good one today, in downtown Hot Springs. Turned around to chat with him. Nice guy, can't say I agree with his "aesthetic" but to each their own!

9e52b0135f65d4439dcd34b04e6ed25b.jpg
2d6a57baf642c4eecb53c5fcba4fa34b.jpg
9a76db5a557bf29449500ffc1b1b6e38.jpg
9c2ccd572db2152b466009696b3c78bf.jpg
I’ve seen this guy on the Facebook CB1100EX group. He recently posted pics of his bike at the Flying Tigers museum. Pretty cool.
 
Saw a guy today, maybe 2:30 pm? on a 14 DLX on I-70 west of St Louis, headed west, wearing a color matching Bell R9, riding with a guy on a Harley wearing a black leather vest and black full face helmet.

Forum member?
 
A year and a bit later and I’m in Glasgow, Scotland. On the first morning my wife and I walk out the door in search of food. It’s cold and there are showers and, although we’re on a main road, there are no motorcycles to be seen.

Then there’s one. Just one. A black 2017 CB1100RS.

Didn’t see any other bikes.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
A year and a bit later and I’m in Glasgow, Scotland. On the first morning my wife and I walk out the door in search of food. It’s cold and there are showers and, although we’re on a main road, there are no motorcycles to be seen.

Then there’s one. Just one. A black 2017 CB1100RS.

Didn’t see any other bikes.
Now buy a lottery ticket? :-/
 
Back
Top