CB alert... Was this you?

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I saw a black 2014 on 141 in Deluth Ga around 6:30 last night. Was it anyone
on this forum? I tried to take a picture but couldnt... :biker:
 
Thread starter
Another one... just 10 minutes ago. At the intersection of West Bay and Seminole in Largo Fl. Red 2013 with distinctive red striping on the wheels. He was turning onto Seminole heading south. I was on my CB turning west onto West Bay. Was this anyone from here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow! Two CB1100s in two days. After three summers of riding the only ones I have ever seen were sitting in my dealer's showroom.

My dealer is now telling me that my 2017 EX may be available as early as late April. Anybody else heard any delivery promises for the new CB?

In a long term riding review video on YouTube, a CB1100 owner mentions his CB is an old man's magnet. Every time he stops someone talks to him about the Honda CB they rode when they were younger. Or new bikers compliment him on the restoration he did. He said it was fun at first, but gets tiresome after a while.

I guess I better practice a little patience. I am sure when stopping at some of biker friendly rest stops this summer, there are going to be some curious on-lookers asking about my restored air cooled in-line 4, with wire wheels and chromed fenders.
 
It's that way with all the retros actually. My brothers Triumph is an old person magnet as well. When I am with him, no one even looks at the CB, but they gather around his Bonnie. He loves it, I 'd rather ride lol,
 
Thread starter
Nortoon, they were actually about a week apart... regardless, what you and Ferret described happens to me a lot. I also see a black 2014 std just about every weekend in the parking lot across the road from Caddies on Sunset Beach, Treasure Island, in Florida.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I see a CB1100 on Hwy 24 eastbound in the SF east bay on weekday afternoons from time to time. Red tank. Black helmet and jacket. Anyone on the forum?
 
So I'm in Italy on vacation, and we pass through Sorrento on the way to the Amalfi Coast, in a car service. The road is full of scooters, an occasional BMW or Duc, but what do I see but a White CB 1100 EX, two up. What a treat...anyone here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Europe has plenty of CBs, I saw a handful while in Paris and Nice last month. Might be hard to track down, but who knows?

Also saw my red CB1100 headed NB on OBT near Holden at 8:05am this morning. Who are you?
 
Capo_imp said:
So I'm in Italy on vacation, and we pass through Sorrento on the way to the Amalfi Coast, in a car service. The road is full of scooters, an occasional BMW or Duc, but what do I see but a White CB 1100 EX, two up. What a treat...anyone here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Capo. Italy. Vacation? I don't think so. :cool:
 
At 12 noon today I saw a white 2010 or 2011 CB1100 turn onto Old Cleveland Road at Coorparoo. If you're a lurker, own up!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Capo_imp said:
So I'm in Italy on vacation, and we pass through Sorrento on the way to the Amalfi Coast, in a car service. The road is full of scooters, an occasional BMW or Duc, but what do I see but a White CB 1100 EX, two up. What a treat...anyone here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Capo. Italy. Vacation? I don't think so. :cool:
The Capo. Italy. Vacation? I don't think so. :cool:

Well, 'family business' OK?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I would think the "family business" is in New Jersey. All kidding aside, I've been through Sea Girt - it's beautiful there. Hope Italy is just as nice!
 
Thread starter
Saw one in Seoul S. Korea. A red EX (looked like my 14 deluxe), 2 up riding near Seoul station Monday morning. I had no time to get a photo, but it's really been the only full size motorcycle I've seen here yet.
 
Well at least you spotted one R4N. Enjoying Korea?
 
Stay south R4N, stay south!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Well at least you spotted one R4N. Enjoying Korea?
Yes. The best part is seeing our daughter who we haven't seen in a while.
But yes, we're enjoying the trip. Looking forward to getting back to the
state though. I'm not a big fan of the food over here. Thanks for asking!!
Cormanus_imp said:
Stay south R4N, stay south!
Lol!!! Just hope he stays quiet for a few more months until our daughter leaves. We're actually thinking of going to the DMZ tomorrow. I'll try not to cross the lines!
 
Back
Top