Cargo Hauler Conversion

Recently I was thinking of such a hauler to use as a garage for the Hondas. I think it would have been a good idea. Others suggested otherwise.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Recently I was thinking of such a hauler to use as a garage for the Hondas. I think it would have been a good idea. Others suggested otherwise.
Yes it would, IMHO, but where would you keep this camper, have space??
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Recently I was thinking of such a hauler to use as a garage for the Hondas. I think it would have been a good idea. Others suggested otherwise.
Yes it would, IMHO, but where would you keep this camper, have space??
In the driveway - where a garage ought to be. :-/
 
suhawk305_imp said:
No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.
+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as well :thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.
+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as well :thumbsup:
+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as well :thumbsup:
I suspect it will be Rudi lookin' to cuddle for some warmth.
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
When you use it as a camper how you planning to heat it?
Good question! If I camp in modern areas with electric, I can use a portable radiant heater, as I have outlets and power. My favorite campsites up north are primitive though, so I thought about the Little Buddy portable propane heaters or as GoldOxide suggests below, getting a generator.

Otherwise, my cold weather sleeping bag will be with me during the off-season trips. And Rudi (dog on the left) has his own sleeping bag. His new little brother Hank (on the right) seems to like the cold. : )
4aa948a21b6d9f431f9b32b855604adc.jpg


GoldOxide_imp said:
A quiet Honda EU2200i generator and electric radiant heater?
suhawk305_imp said:
No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.
 
Back
Top