Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Camp when it's warm?Frulk_imp said:When you use it as a camper how you planning to heat it?
Yes it would, IMHO, but where would you keep this camper, have space??GoldOxide_imp said:Recently I was thinking of such a hauler to use as a garage for the Hondas. I think it would have been a good idea. Others suggested otherwise.
In the driveway - where a garage ought to be. :-/peterbaron_imp said:Yes it would, IMHO, but where would you keep this camper, have space??GoldOxide_imp said:Recently I was thinking of such a hauler to use as a garage for the Hondas. I think it would have been a good idea. Others suggested otherwise.
+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as wellsuhawk305_imp said:No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.

+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as wellpeterbaron_imp said:+1, and I think, Rudi got his own furry companion as wellsuhawk305_imp said:No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.![]()
Good question! If I camp in modern areas with electric, I can use a portable radiant heater, as I have outlets and power. My favorite campsites up north are primitive though, so I thought about the Little Buddy portable propane heaters or as GoldOxide suggests below, getting a generator.Frulk_imp said:When you use it as a camper how you planning to heat it?
GoldOxide_imp said:A quiet Honda EU2200i generator and electric radiant heater?
suhawk305_imp said:No heater needed! Mark has his faithful travel companion Rudi to keep him warm on those cool nights.