May 30, 2016 #1 E easyriderhatch_imp First service completed Thread starter hello everyone! Does anyone make a helmet the same color of the 2013 in candy red? Thanks for your help!
hello everyone! Does anyone make a helmet the same color of the 2013 in candy red? Thanks for your help!
May 30, 2016 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Someone around here has one very close in color. Now, who is it? That's right—Rebel 73. See Color coordinated helmets? :-)
Someone around here has one very close in color. Now, who is it? That's right—Rebel 73. See Color coordinated helmets? :-)
May 31, 2016 #4 the Ferret Road warrior I believe Shoei makes a full face that matched pretty well. Someone on the forum had one...CB4ME maybe?
I believe Shoei makes a full face that matched pretty well. Someone on the forum had one...CB4ME maybe?
May 31, 2016 #5 E easyriderhatch_imp First service completed Thread starter Ok thanks ferret! Six helmets in the garage and only a open face that's close......but I'm not getting on the road with an open face with the nut's that are on the roads these days!! LOL
Ok thanks ferret! Six helmets in the garage and only a open face that's close......but I'm not getting on the road with an open face with the nut's that are on the roads these days!! LOL
May 31, 2016 #6 O Obleo Been there I have a three quarter helmet RJ platinum w.red that's really close ,bought it to match the 2013 candy red cb 1100. It's a shoei
I have a three quarter helmet RJ platinum w.red that's really close ,bought it to match the 2013 candy red cb 1100. It's a shoei
May 31, 2016 #7 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thanks, guys! My CB is a 2014, but I can't imagine it's all that different. Anyhow, he wants a FF so disregard. Lol.
Thanks, guys! My CB is a 2014, but I can't imagine it's all that different. Anyhow, he wants a FF so disregard. Lol.
May 31, 2016 #8 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: I believe Shoei makes a full face that matched pretty well. Someone on the forum had one...CB4ME maybe? Click to expand... That would be me. Shoei NeoTec modular in "Wine".
The ferret_imp said: I believe Shoei makes a full face that matched pretty well. Someone on the forum had one...CB4ME maybe? Click to expand... That would be me. Shoei NeoTec modular in "Wine".
Jun 3, 2016 #9 A AzBob_imp Been there The Shoei RF1100 has a wine color that's imperceptibly different from the 2013 Candy Red (I have one). The RF1100 is the older model, but the RF1200 has the same color, but my RF1200 is a graphics helmet, so I have no idea if the color stayed the same, but I would imagine it did (looks like it on their site: http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx...&h=24&t=1, choose wine red, near the bottom of the listed helmet colors). The 1200 is a nicer helmet than the 1100 was.
The Shoei RF1100 has a wine color that's imperceptibly different from the 2013 Candy Red (I have one). The RF1100 is the older model, but the RF1200 has the same color, but my RF1200 is a graphics helmet, so I have no idea if the color stayed the same, but I would imagine it did (looks like it on their site: http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx...&h=24&t=1, choose wine red, near the bottom of the listed helmet colors). The 1200 is a nicer helmet than the 1100 was.