My last two bikes I had a pair of MotoLights. Very high quality 35 watt halogens. The guy who bought my bike wanted the MotoLights so I let them go.
Over on ADVrider on the vender forum, there are many LED's being sold. I bought a pair of 10 watt LED's for about $109 shipped to my door. They are Mondomotos MM10 Bullets. I made a mounting bracket out of some aluminum stock I had laying around. They are very solid little buggers.
I like them down low, it gives a better triangle for oncoming traffic to see me.
Will have to do a midnight run here and get them adjusted to my liking. If one car out of ten flash their brights at me, I know I have them set about right.
Over on ADVrider on the vender forum, there are many LED's being sold. I bought a pair of 10 watt LED's for about $109 shipped to my door. They are Mondomotos MM10 Bullets. I made a mounting bracket out of some aluminum stock I had laying around. They are very solid little buggers.
I like them down low, it gives a better triangle for oncoming traffic to see me.
Will have to do a midnight run here and get them adjusted to my liking. If one car out of ten flash their brights at me, I know I have them set about right.
