Can you ride?

I can ride

As a matter of fact painters just left so I am going to go ride right now

I just can't ride like that



.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I can ride

As a matter of fact painters just left so I am going to go ride right now

I just can't ride like that



.
And I'm not interested in this kind of riding!:D
By no means.
The racing style, who needs it in daily life?
I don't use race tracks.

This does not mean always riding slow.

Wisedrum
 
Kevbroce, is that the video Chip linked to? I don't do Facebook.

EDIT: Forget this. I got the link to work. It's like watching Pterodactyl in action.
 
Holy Moly! That's all I got. Holy moly. Some serious skills there.

and no fear of death
 
Err, guys, that was CGI. Suggest you Google or You Tube "Isle of Man TT races" to see some real world street racing....

Apparently the trick is to "stay on the gray blurry stuff and stay off the green blurry stuff" - simple, really.
 
Ya, I was just going to post that when it was brought to my attention. Dang CGI is getting too darn good. The skills are with the programmers and graphics chip builders. Still darn impressive, just for different reasons.
 
Watch a Moto2 race, those guys slide the bike all over the place... There's some on the bike footage of the Isle of Man TT that's just mind boggling too.
 
THAT was a video game? It's so real looking. That is unbelievable. Last video game I played was pac man. They have come a long way.
 
Mickey you need to get out more (or stay in...whatever the case may be. :P )
 
Back
Top