MikeOxbig_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
My Arrow slip-on finally arrived but the entire top side of the box was ripped open (thank you USPS). Can someone please take a quick look at this pic and let me know if any parts are missing?
No additional bolts or screws correct? Centerstand stop does not have any rubber knob or anything correct?
Thanks.
Never mind, it came with a diagram/pic. Looks like all the parts are here, but please let me know if anything looks out of the ordinary.
To remove the baffle do I need to remove the top cap (with screws around it) first? I understand I have to break that small tab welded on, but can I do that with the cap on or do I need to remove the cap first?
No additional bolts or screws correct? Centerstand stop does not have any rubber knob or anything correct?
Thanks.
Never mind, it came with a diagram/pic. Looks like all the parts are here, but please let me know if anything looks out of the ordinary.
To remove the baffle do I need to remove the top cap (with screws around it) first? I understand I have to break that small tab welded on, but can I do that with the cap on or do I need to remove the cap first?