Sep 25, 2020 #1 S satchit Running like a top Thread starter I just noticed a tiny hole on the cover/connector of the ckp sensor wire. Looks pretty smooth - doesn't look like there are any gashes around it. I don't think this was there before. Can I just cover it and go about business as usual?
I just noticed a tiny hole on the cover/connector of the ckp sensor wire. Looks pretty smooth - doesn't look like there are any gashes around it. I don't think this was there before. Can I just cover it and go about business as usual?
Sep 25, 2020 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: Already corrected Click to expand... Already corrected :beerchug:
Sep 25, 2020 #5 peterbaron Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: Already corrected Click to expand... Already corrected :beerchug: Click to expand... Already corrected :beerchug: You know, despite of age you are very fast with perfect sight....this is why you are lord.. me just baron... :rofl:
Lord Popgun_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: Already corrected Click to expand... Already corrected :beerchug: Click to expand... Already corrected :beerchug: You know, despite of age you are very fast with perfect sight....this is why you are lord.. me just baron... :rofl:
Sep 25, 2020 #6 S satchit Running like a top Thread starter Noblemen, please accept this humble peasant's gratitude.
Sep 25, 2020 #7 Lord Popgun Road warrior Satchit, you are always welcome at the castle where you can join us all in the wine cellar. Cellar Master Cormanus will will have beverages waiting You have to show RLETs to get past the Defender of the Realm Ferret...
Satchit, you are always welcome at the castle where you can join us all in the wine cellar. Cellar Master Cormanus will will have beverages waiting You have to show RLETs to get past the Defender of the Realm Ferret...