Can I cover this and ignore?

satchit

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just noticed a tiny hole on the cover/connector of the ckp sensor wire.

Looks pretty smooth - doesn't look like there are any gashes around it. I don't think this was there before.
Can I just cover it and go about business as usual?
 
It’s factory. Mine has one too.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Already corrected :)
Already corrected :)
:P :D :beerchug:
Already corrected :)
:P :D :beerchug:
You know, despite of age you are very fast with perfect sight....this is why you are lord.. me just baron...
:):D:P:rofl:
526265f76ee6c515dd38d0a98a231a04.gif
acdb5578beebadc917e40a9be28c627e.gif
03160092b57a4772c54203733be7a012.png
 
Satchit, you are always welcome at the castle where you can join us all in the wine cellar. Cellar Master Cormanus will will have beverages waiting ;)

You have to show RLETs to get past the Defender of the Realm Ferret...
 
Back
Top