The journey from Seattle to Big Sur has begun! You can follow along here if you'd like to. And here's a little teaser image to get your appetite up:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Hey Ferret... I always try to keep the actual saddle time to less than 4 hrs. Depending on speed limits and road conditions, that can be as little as 180 miles. My priority is always making sure we leave lots of time in the day for meal stops, photos and such, plus I ride at a relaxed pace pretty much always...it's about taking in the sights, not how many cars we can pass. - KThe ferret_imp said:How many miles do you plan to ride per day?
Hey Ferret... I always try to keep the actual saddle time to less than 4 hrs. Depending on speed limits and road conditions, that can be as little as 180 miles. My priority is always making sure we leave lots of time in the day for meal stops, photos and such, plus I ride at a relaxed pace pretty much always...it's about taking in the sights, not how many cars we can pass. - Kkvdv_imp said:Hey Ferret... I always try to keep the actual saddle time to less than 4 hrs. Depending on speed limits and road conditions, that can be as little as 180 miles. My priority is always making sure we leave lots of time in the day for meal stops, photos and such, plus I ride at a relaxed pace pretty much always...it's about taking in the sights, not how many cars we can pass. - KThe ferret_imp said:How many miles do you plan to ride per day?

Hey MMC...no, we're going as far as Big Sur, camping there for a couple nights, then we head back north. Someday I'd like to ride all the way down the coast to San Diego, but that's not going to work out this time.MMC_imp said:I'm near Huntington Beach, any plans to stop there?
Sent from me......
Hey MMC...no, we're going as far as Big Sur, camping there for a couple nights, then we head back north. Someday I'd like to ride all the way down the coast to San Diego, but that's not going to work out this time. Well, if and when you do get to come down look me up.... Looks like an awesome trip you're on. Enjoy, ride safe.kvdv_imp said:Hey MMC...no, we're going as far as Big Sur, camping there for a couple nights, then we head back north. Someday I'd like to ride all the way down the coast to San Diego, but that's not going to work out this time.MMC_imp said:I'm near Huntington Beach, any plans to stop there?
Sent from me......