Cafe Style Seats?

Carlos_El_Pato_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just seeing if anyone has any recommendations for a cafe-style seat for the 2013 CB, or if there's a plastic cover that's removable to cover the passenger section of the seat when the lady isn't on the back with me.

I know Chic Design makes one, but $750 is a bit much for a seat I'll only use on solo rides.

Thanks in advance!
 
Carlos_El_Pato_imp said:
Just seeing if anyone has any recommendations for a cafe-style seat for the 2013 CB, or if there's a plastic cover that's removable to cover the passenger section of the seat when the lady isn't on the back with me.

I know Chic Design makes one, but $750 is a bit much for a seat I'll only use on solo rides.

Thanks in advance!
I have a daytona cafe seat. Love it. The only problem is you have to use the hardware off your existing seat, so it's not a quick change.

 
I am in the same boat but looking for something a little different. I'm trying to find a nice 2 up tan/brown flat seat to throw on mine. I find the stock seat to be a little uncomfortable, so something with a different foam would be nice too. I'm thinking an upholstery shop may be the best bet for me, unless someone on here knows where I can find one.
 
Welcome, throwback.
 
Back
Top