Cafe Seat?

Totoro_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Some of you have already seen this bike, but do any of you know where I can get the seat?
750eb665482caff438d3c61b019286c5.html
 
The seat in question

9f482fa4489b693220e3d428dccc621a.jpg


b4b6904b443b283e0208a579fcbf1542.jpg
 
Not familiar with that seat, but I have this K&H cafe seat. It's the 4th seat I've tried and by far the most comfortable and looks great too.

 
Samurider has one that is close, but not exactly the same.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys, and thank you Cormanus for getting the pictures up for me.
I've been looking for a while but haven't been able to find it or even find out who made the bike ( I think AbsoluMoto in France but they didn't respond to my email) so my next step is to try and get one custom made but I don't have the external measurements for the cushion. The pan appears to be stock.
 
Back
Top