Wow. Really well done. From there you can just ride right into France or down to Switzerland in not too much time. I once walked from Basel Switzerland into Germany and on the way back the guard stopped me and said, "You can't just walk into another country!" I spoke good German so he looked me up in the computer and let me back in. - Great riding around there, perfect CB11 roads as we see here.
Oops, sorry for the repost! I searched for "Cologne" and didn't see that thread. Either way, props to your friend - his video got me to ride today when I wasn't originally planning to!
absolutely amazing...!! loved it.
did anyone notice at the 6 minute mark the oncoming motorcycle taking the blind turn...almost a head on a few seconds in the difference (it appeared).
loved the windmills and contrasting industrial scenery.
very well done!