Cafe racer idea

Nice one, Brendan.
 
looks sharp! I've been debating clubmans for my cb, but the dang thing is just so comfy i don't want to risk ruining the ride!
 
12cb96vfr_imp said:
looks sharp! I've been debating clubmans for my cb, but the dang thing is just so comfy i don't want to risk ruining the ride!
I put clubmans on my bike and I love the look HATE the ride cant do but about 20 min before shoulders wrists and back hurt enough to make me wanna get off.
 
I think one of those canister mufflers that sits under the chassis with a short exit right behind your heal would look better and fit the looks of this bike a bit better. Make the front a wee bit taller (so I don't have to lean over), e.g. the Rabid Transit fairing; I'd be all over that!
 
Back
Top