May 8, 2015 #1 D Dirtbag11_imp First service completed Thread starter Wild looking CB1100! Honda CB 1100 "CR Racer type" by WM Production Team
May 8, 2015 #3 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior Hmmm...cool...looks like a CB400-4 on steroids... But that front fender is WAYYYY too big. Makes the bike look very front-heavy.
Hmmm...cool...looks like a CB400-4 on steroids... But that front fender is WAYYYY too big. Makes the bike look very front-heavy.
May 8, 2015 #5 R Rebel73_imp Been there It has a seat? I think it lacks flow due to the undersized seat. And yes, that front fender is too big.
It has a seat? I think it lacks flow due to the undersized seat. And yes, that front fender is too big.
May 8, 2015 #6 T Toddman_imp Running like a top I slid my fork tubes up about an inch also. It stops the front from falling in and turns in a bit quicker.
I slid my fork tubes up about an inch also. It stops the front from falling in and turns in a bit quicker.
May 8, 2015 #7 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior What do you suppose that linkage is, attached to the top shock mount?