cafe look

n1n0_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello everyone...What do you guys think of this seat cowl combo?..I was interested in getting the Triumph Thruxton because of the cafe racer look..But I really think adding this along with the Mugen parts is much more hotter than the Thruxton...Anyone else think so?
 
Dont care for the rack on it, and bar end mirrors would help the look. I like it otherwise.
 
n1n0_imp said:
Hello everyone...What do you guys think of this seat cowl combo?..I was interested in getting the Triumph Thruxton because of the cafe racer look..But I really think adding this along with the Mugen parts is much more hotter than the Thruxton...Anyone else think so?
Totally agree. That's how I did mine.

889729eacfb519d600a54e4f02d2446e.
 
3 pieces! that side cover really helped too!

Bix do you have a link for the exact side cover you bought? the force design folks seem to have so many different prices and they all look the same
 
silascopathic_imp said:
3 pieces! that side cover really helped too!

Bix do you have a link for the exact side cover you bought? the force design folks seem to have so many different prices and they all look the same
5 pieces, bar end mirror look good. Now for lower bars, like those on the Thruxton.
M bars should do the trick.

Regards, Paul
 
Back
Top