Jul 6, 2017 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Someone down under has done a nice job on this 2010 CB1100. All yours for AU$10,000! Could only see 4 for sale on BikeSales.com.au.
Someone down under has done a nice job on this 2010 CB1100. All yours for AU$10,000! Could only see 4 for sale on BikeSales.com.au.
Jul 6, 2017 #2 A alohacmc_imp First service completed Nicely done! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jul 6, 2017 #4 R Retsel_imp Been there Only about $ 7k us. Not bad. It looks to have after market shocks. I like the tank! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Only about $ 7k us. Not bad. It looks to have after market shocks. I like the tank! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Jul 6, 2017 #5 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Wow. Strong Work!!! Whoever built that has an eye for classic style.
Jul 12, 2017 #6 C c-breezy_imp Been there Nice and simple - I like it! I wonder which handlebars he put on.
Jul 12, 2017 #7 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Rental low, apparently. See http://www.bikesales.com.au/private...ivate used bikes]))&pso=0&pss=Premium
Rental low, apparently. See http://www.bikesales.com.au/private...ivate used bikes]))&pso=0&pss=Premium
Jul 12, 2017 #8 C c-breezy_imp Been there Thanks Cormanus! Seeing the other AUS bikes for sale is interesting too - the one you posted is definitely the nicer of the two cafe'd CB's
Thanks Cormanus! Seeing the other AUS bikes for sale is interesting too - the one you posted is definitely the nicer of the two cafe'd CB's
Jul 12, 2017 #9 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter It is, although I like the black exhaust system on the other one.
Jul 13, 2017 #11 C c-breezy_imp Been there Cormanus_imp said: It is, although I like the black exhaust system on the other one. Click to expand... Agreed - I was eyeing that too - though for all black, the Yoshi full is still my favorite!
Cormanus_imp said: It is, although I like the black exhaust system on the other one. Click to expand... Agreed - I was eyeing that too - though for all black, the Yoshi full is still my favorite!