Buying a CB1100 what am I changing first?

Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What LR said. The K&N is a waste of time and money. And yeah its fuel injected :)

I like Angel GT tires. Most here like Michelin PR3s (if you can find them) for high mileage. The Pirelli GTs grip like nobodies business but don’t last long. I don’t care. I want grip!

And the first mod should be RLETS or a padawan learner you will be.
Alrighty thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on Pirelli sport demon tires?
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nick: Now you have done it. Your question illicited a response regarding RLETs. By inadvertently doing this, ... gosh, ... I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Maybe nothing will happen. PB did not counter popgun, so let's hope for [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98YFK5Oubo]Peace In The Valley.

What exactly is RLETs?
max_imp said:
 
NickLHG_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What LR said. The K&N is a waste of time and money. And yeah its fuel injected :)

I like Angel GT tires. Most here like Michelin PR3s (if you can find them) for high mileage. The Pirelli GTs grip like nobodies business but don’t last long. I don’t care. I want grip!

And the first mod should be RLETS or a padawan learner you will be.
Alrighty thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on Pirelli sport demon tires?
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nick: Now you have done it. Your question illicited a response regarding RLETs. By inadvertently doing this, ... gosh, ... I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Maybe nothing will happen. PB did not counter popgun, so let's hope for [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98YFK5Oubo]Peace In The Valley.

What exactly is RLETs?
max_imp said:

 
GoldOxide_imp said:
NickLHG_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What LR said. The K&N is a waste of time and money. And yeah its fuel injected :)

I like Angel GT tires. Most here like Michelin PR3s (if you can find them) for high mileage. The Pirelli GTs grip like nobodies business but don’t last long. I don’t care. I want grip!

And the first mod should be RLETS or a padawan learner you will be.
Alrighty thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on Pirelli sport demon tires?
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nick: Now you have done it. Your question illicited a response regarding RLETs. By inadvertently doing this, ... gosh, ... I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Maybe nothing will happen. PB did not counter popgun, so let's hope for [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98YFK5Oubo]Peace In The Valley.

What exactly is RLETs?
max_imp said:



Yeah, but how to install them?:rofl:
 
Chuckk_imp said:
ohh boy.. here we go with the RLETs.. haha.. a big welcome Nick from California..
GoldOxide_imp said:
NickLHG_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What LR said. The K&N is a waste of time and money. And yeah its fuel injected :)

I like Angel GT tires. Most here like Michelin PR3s (if you can find them) for high mileage. The Pirelli GTs grip like nobodies business but don’t last long. I don’t care. I want grip!

And the first mod should be RLETS or a padawan learner you will be.
Alrighty thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on Pirelli sport demon tires?
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nick: Now you have done it. Your question illicited a response regarding RLETs. By inadvertently doing this, ... gosh, ... I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Maybe nothing will happen. PB did not counter popgun, so let's hope for [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98YFK5Oubo]Peace In The Valley.

What exactly is RLETs?
max_imp said:



ohh boy o boy o boy,,,,:rofl:
 
Learn a Padawan must. Long the journey can be. Easy answers does not make a CB master.
 
Lord Popgun already said:
balance well maintained is,
further action needed is not....
:angel:
 
Thread starter
I guess I’m one to enjoy as much information as possible.
So can someone explain to me why the states don’t get all those special colored cb1100s? If only the 2014 dlx had spoked wheels that’d be amazing..
 
Back
Top